Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sandwhich Creations!

Chuck04

Just created a really random but delicious sandwhich, used a spicy italian chili dolmino pasta stir in sauce, esentially the same way as butter, faily good helpin of it, and then slapped some mature chedder in, sooooo nice :lol: didnt expect it but really complimented each other

thought id share that with u all, any 1 else have any random sandwhiches they like 2 eat!!

haha the sauces goes very well with tuna aswell mate :lol: i had used it earlyer in my pasta

pasta, spicy italain chili sauce and tuna damn nice!!!

sick sick sick sick sick sick

Saying that, i used to like potato sandwhiches!! when i had bangers and mash, i used to put mash and sausage in bread and it used to taste well nice with melting butter..

everyone else thought i was a freak...

My house mate likes to eat salsa and cheese, i think thats esentially where i got the idea, reaplaceing salsa with the pasta sauce :lol:

when we used to have mince i used to love sticking that in a sandwhich, nice think mince yum yum :lol:

i like whipped dairy cream in my pint of milk! tastes well nice! also in tea, and also on coco pops :lol:

might try a whipped cream sandwiche :thumbsup:

okies jappys is just plane strange, no offence mate, not saying im knocking it coz i havnt tried it, but from the sound of it thats just wierd, and matt u say mines sick!!

when I was a kid my mate used to eat sugar on marge sandwiches... god knows what his teeth look like now!

And we used to pour vinegar into ready salted crisps! SOGGY!

God, the things u do as a kid!

Whipped cream compliments loads of things...like women....

another thing that complements ive found is the chocolate sauce u can get which comes with profiteroles, nice rich dark choc sauce....

anways family forum, movin away from that back to wierd but nice sandwhiches

when I was a kid my mate used to eat sugar on marge sandwiches... god knows what his teeth look like now!

God, the things u do as a kid!

No thats true, ive heared of that aswell, my mate and i used to do that but then stick it under the grill for like 30 to a min, god knows why lol

yea i know, i cant understand why we liked it, seriously tho, he used to eat it all the time and id have a bite now and then, didnt really fancy it myself, cant understand why he was never fat, he ate so much crap!!!

like a good mate of mine, he used to do loads of sports, but doesnt that much now, but hes still fairly thin and has a bigger appertite than me!

like a good mate of mine, he used to do loads of sports, but doesnt that much now, but hes still fairly thin and has a bigger appertite than me!

lucky him all i have to do is as much as look at a chocolate bar and i put weight on

I'm a stick and cant put weight on... actually, my belly is getting bigger from the beer but the ladies love to rub it.

At this very moment im eating chees on toast with wafer thin ham and mustard...

oh and salt and pepper and branston pickle type stuff :drool:

Lol... your so right mate, but i'm quite a tidy person and i think its rubbing off on him :o

I doubt that!

He didnt even have a bin last time I was in your house!

You know how to scare him?

Burst in the front door or knock really hard and hide from the window.. I got him so many times with that.. he thinks its someone else!!!!!!!!!! (dunno who!) LMFAO

slice of bread and a wagon wheel, 30 secs in microwave then a dab of hp!!!! beats havin a kebab after a night out but for some reason ive never tried one sober

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links