Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Do I Drink

Kerby

oh why the hell do i drink. p**sed as a !Removed! atm and i feel s**t. please tell me why i go out and get myself in this state. i know im gonna regret it in the morning :(. im not gonna drive till very late afternoon :P im never gonna drink again (i say that every week) :P

ITS WHAT WE DO TO SURVIVE .YOU just have to know when to quit later in life. :beer:

21 lol i would still be out :thumbsup:

We'll be proving next weekend who cant take their beer/wine/shots etc!

Ages ranging from 20 all the way to Les *snigger* (sorry love!) and I bet its Les whose still dancing away when the rest of us want to sleep :lol:

lol!! haha! me and chris had a goodd convo last night bout being drunk! and bout being sick! from what i can remember :rolleyes:

All i can say is thank god i dont get hang overs. ATM im very very very tired and dehydrated lol!

I think i fell asleep talking to you Chris, not quite sure, lol!! Fell asleep on quite a few people actually :lol: and left msn on too

We'll be proving next weekend who cant take their beer/wine/shots etc!

Ages ranging from 20 all the way to Les *snigger* (sorry love!) and I bet its Les whose still dancing away when the rest of us want to sleep :lol:

As long as my Zimmer frame don't get in the way! 15_4_122.gif :P :lol:

lol yeah i sort of remember a conversation. and yes u did fall asleep on me. we were chattin away and all of a sudden u stop talkin in the middle of it. Dont feel that bad this mornin just a bit of a dodgy stomoch lol

i love my drink!!!!

plus it makes not so nice girls appear to be fit! which is a bonus.....well untill you wake up and jump out the bedroom window

i love my drink!!!!

plus it makes not so nice girls appear to be fit! which is a bonus.....well untill you wake up and jump out the bedroom window

Dont try this at home kids!!! I did it and broke both my heels last time :crybaby: and it hurt lol

What stunt you planning for next weekend love? :lol:

waking up next to a 2 bagger , should make you realise its time to go easy on the demon drink :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i love my drink!!!!

Dont try this at home kids!!! I did it and broke both my heels last time :crybaby: and it hurt lol

lol!!!

me and all my mates went out after going round my ex's at the time for some luvin i left when she fell a sleep (did not want no aggro in morning) i walked to my mates house...tried foning him...i was sooo drunk i ended up sleeping a bush in his front garden....his mum saw me at around 6am and let me in....i joke around by sayin ive been in your mums bush LOL!!!

:rolleyes: :D Lol!!

Yeah a while ago we were outside a club waiting for a taxi. My mate is a kung fu chappy and we were bored so he showed us some moves. He did this kick and his shoe flew off and through a 1st story window!!!. This bloke appeared with it looking angry so whilst I was on the floor crying like mad he had to goto the cash point to pay for the guys window!!! :lol:

oh dear went out again last night on the works do and it was a free bar :( . so u can imagin the state. we said we would blame head office for poor sales today becuse all of the Currys Stores in the north west were there.