Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do Not Deal With

breezer

DONT DEAL WITH WWW.AUTOTINTDESIGN.COM

Very god damn angry with this web site.

Ordered my wing mirrors on the 19th of october, 3 weeks ago.

Firstly they charge £18 for p+p of wing mirrors, even though on site it says £8.

It says 24hour postage for items such as these.

Also on their order form it gives you the choice of sending to a different address other than the cardholders. I wanted to send to my mates house because my gf is the cardholder and no-one is ever in.

Rung up last thursday and they sed weve been behind on web orders and it should be with us by monday.

Jusr rang up now, at first they said they hadnt recieved order. Although have confirmation, then they found it and said they might be waiting for fitting kits for them. Then they said that its been sent by royal mail around the time money was took out (money was took out on the 27th october). What happened to 24hour delivery? Also they said the address has been changed because not allowed to send to a different address other than cardholder. Now theyve said that it should be with us by tomorow, if not, ring them - yeah right! <_<

They have took the absolute pish!! Well <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing angry :censor: :censor: :ffs: :ffs:

DONT DEAL WITH WWW.AUTOTINTDESIGN.COM

Very god damn angry with this web site.

Ordered my wing mirrors on the 19th of october, 3 weeks ago.

Firstly they charge £18 for p+p of wing mirrors, even though on site it says £8.

It says 24hour postage for items such as these.

Also on their order form it gives you the choice of sending to a different address other than the cardholders. I wanted to send to my mates house because my gf is the cardholder and no-one is ever in.

Rung up last thursday and they sed weve been behind on web orders and it should be with us by monday.

Jusr rang up now, at first they said they hadnt recieved order. Although have confirmation, then they found it and said they might be waiting for fitting kits for them. Then they said that its been sent by royal mail around the time money was took out (money was took out on the 27th october). What happened to 24hour delivery? Also they said the address has been changed because not allowed to send to a different address other than cardholder. Now theyve said that it should be with us by tomorow, if not, ring them - yeah right!  <_<

They have took the absolute pish!! Well <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing angry  :censor:  :censor:  :ffs:  :ffs:

in repy to your post

we at autotint did tell you when you called that the base plate were out of stock . on webbsite it does say about delivery times ".Delivery Charges

Small items from £5.00. Larger items via courier e.g: 24hr service from date of dispatch from £8.00(e.g Tail Lights) & from £30 (e.g Full bodykits). Please note that some items if out of stock may come straight from the supplier making delivery longer. please call (+44 0113 289 1500) or e-mail us at mail@autotintdesign.com.

your bill total includes

price for mirrors

price of base plate fitting kit

and delivery which is 24 hrs from date of despatch

if you still havent got these mirrors how about calling us so we can track them for you ,if there too late we will refund you

i can not see any where on my webbsite were it says we will deliver to al alternative address please look again on the order form i think you may have read it incorectly.it says clearly

"NOTE: Please ensure the address provided below is the same as thecardholders billing address"

so how about calling us so we can locate your mirrors or refund you if they are too late for you ,but get your facts right before bitching about us

thanks

atd

in repy to your post...

get your facts right before bitching about us

thanks

atd

Now that’s of a professional company! NOT...

I think I will give them a miss :(

well sorry but 3+ weeks :huh:

ok maybe i didnt read order form right. But the 24 hour delivery case. someone told us theyd been posted around the time of when money was took out, which was the 27th of october. so?

wing mirrors - £45

base plates - £20

delivery - £18

you did mention something may have been out of stock, but then someone said that they were on there way. rang up last friday and u sed theyd b with us by monday, so we waited! and u told us to ring if they werent, so we rang and u sed should be with us tuesday, if not ring you again, they werent here so we rang. We attempted at least 5 times throughout the afternoon, no-one answered.

I can see you can be bothered to come on here and reply to this, but you didnt reply to the two emails i sent you 1-2 weeks ago :huh:

oh and fair dos, you say if item is out of stock it may come straight from the dealer, you did not tell my girlfriend this...as she was the one who rang up for me. But still you told us itd been posted when money had been took out (27th october), even if it was comin from dealer i dont think itd take this long? ..2 weeks.

if this is the case, il blame the dealer not you.

Having had a lot of experience with dealing with couriers at work over the years, setting up various accounts with several couriers, I can see that the carriage price you have been charged is well over priced!

The carriage is done one of two methods, the first being by weight and then this is worked out over a set criteria which your package will fall under and your charged accordingly, I would certainly be sure that a set of mirrors including base plates does not warrant such a charge!

The second method is worked out by the dimensions of the package and not with regards weight, this is again falls under set criteria and your package is charged due to what size the package falls under and again the size of a box of mirrors and base plates does not warrant a 18 pound carriage charge even with a 24 hour delivery which you haven't had anyway.

Also with a company of Autotint design's size, which I've dealt with in the past and had no problems with ordering bodykit parts they would certainly have a good contract with courier companies and be able to negotiate good prices with them.

Sorry to hear your problems, hopefully by raising it publicly here will resolve it, lol I'd expect it tomorrow or by the end of the week now.

Kev :)

What about your two front teeth?

<Get's coat>

:lol::lol::lol:

Was ATD the only place that you could find or the cheapest? Maybe take your refund and go elsewhere if they don't arrive soon :unsure:

i have them :D

for some reason they were delivered to number 8 (new residents over the road) instead of my gfs house which is number 9! theyve been there for two weeks :blink:

why were they sent there :huh:

Surely if you had checked with atd they would have told you they had been dispatched and could have tracked them for you.

Just read back through the post. They did tell you they had been dispatched and I guess they were right but they went to the wrong address. Not sure who's fault that is but in hindsight your original post seems a bit harsh.

topic closed.

Members need to make sure facts are straight before posting publicly here. I am not suggesting Breezer is right or wrong... seems a bit of miscommunication on both ends.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links