Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have You Been Caught Speeding?

~Rach~

A guy on my sites posted this link up, and you can check if you have been caught speeding on this network. Worth a look :thumbsup:

Click Here

nice one i got caught in middlesbough. fun seen as i was parked at a cruise on that day. i dont even know how to get there :P

damn u got me, believed it for 2 seconds. The other day i went past a speed camera a little fast as i was overtaking som1 on a single carageway (60) and accidentaly slipped over the speed limit, didnt notice it flash though.

nice one i got caught in middlesbough.................. i dont even know how to get there. :P

It's easy....just head east until the weather turns crappy....and you're here

Rich

nice one i got caught in middlesbough.................. i dont even know how to get there. :P

It's easy....just head east until the weather turns crappy....and you're here

Rich

lol i must live there already. the weather is crappy here as well. i wouldnt know when i have arrived

lol i must live there already. the weather is crappy here as well. i wouldnt know when i have arrived

Yeah, Leigh isnt a fantastic place weather wise really!! :lol::ph34r:

do u know leigh rach?

do u know leigh rach?

Network unavailable.... But i have been caught speeding three times, 2 times i got away with it, the last time was a camera with no signage that it was there ata ll!!! Didnt even see the camera!!