Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlights

seveer unaek

btw just a note to mention, i hadta get my lamps adjusted two days ago. They werent pointed on the road that much, all over tha place apparently.

Me dad took it to his mates new garage to get it adjusted

PIAA are good aftermarket light bulbs,they have many types for you to choose from.but they are expensive something around £50...but you pay for what you get.

P.S. How hard is it to fit the left bulb??!!! Damn that fuse box!!

*washes greasy hands*

You aint joking about that! what a pain that was :angry:

PIAA are good aftermarket light bulbs,they have many types for you to choose from.but they are expensive something around £50...but you pay for what you get.

Gotta agree with you on that one :thumbsup: work has its perks we are a PIAA

dealer so i got a good discount :yes:

Got some Halfords Super Brights xenon technology for £12.99 per bulb, waiting for it to get dark to see the differnce!

Any results yet??... (thinking of getting some myself)

Well... drum roll..... the results are in! And for the price and wattage they are very good. It's a much whiter light, with a very slight blue tinge, and lights up the road much better, especially on country lanes. It's also easier on the eyes as i'm not straining to see as much. For £12.99 i think they were a very good buy!

Well... drum roll..... the results are in! And for the price and wattage they are very good. It's a much whiter light, with a very slight blue tinge, and lights up the road much better, especially on country lanes. It's also easier on the eyes as i'm not straining to see as much. For £12.99 i think they were a very good buy!

Halfords it is then... :thumbsup:

I was in today, (new chamois!) and the offer was still on for all performance upgrade bulbs. So the sign said anyway! Mind you, it wasn't obvious, it was clipped onto the side of the bulb sector booklet. I didn't even see it when i got mine, i just got to the till and it was cheaper! Hurray!

Has anyone bought these from halfords recently ?

I am tempted to go and look tomorrow - but is the buy 1 get 1 free offer still on ?

thanks

fred

I got a pair from Halfords Peterborough last weekend. Got an even better bargain as they allowed me a refund on a standard H4 bulb I had bought as a spare a few weeks back (Unopened pack and receipt)

I havent had an oportunity to fit them yet as I have been in the West Country on business all this week ( Sadly not in the Yaris but In a works Astra) and only got back today.

Exactly HOW difficult (and how long does it take) to change the nearside bulb?

Any tricks of the trade from anyone??

I noticed the fuse box is held in place by 2 bolts.

Is it worth undoing these to slacken the fuse box to give a bit my space for my king sized hand?

The problem is only getting the rubber bung out... You just got to wiggle it. It's a matter of patience. Try turning and pulling at same time, and eventually it pops out along with sighs of relief! The bulb is simply then pulled out and replaced. Piece of wee wee.

Also, the sidelight on that side is quite hard, cos you gotta twist it and then pull it out, and its a bit of a swine!

Just had an attempt at changing my headlight bulbs.

Grrr :censor: :censor: I had to give it up as I had great difficulty in getting the plug off the nearside bulb because of the :censor: fusebox.

My fingers also got rather cold so I could not really feel them.

I have decided to leave it untill we get one of those "warm sunny" winter days! :)