Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sick Off Been Ripped Off At Motorway Services?

Ken

http://www.5minutesaway.co.uk

Basically it show's you where to go within a 5 minute drive (3 miles) of a motorway junction to fill up with nice cheaper fuel and somewhere to eat that doesn't need you to first take out a loan before ordering a cold all day brekkie <_<

Also the nice peeps at 5 mins away have a wap site so you can use their service from your phone as well but don't forget to pull over in a services to use your phone :lol::lol::lol:

wap.5minutesaway.co.uk :thumbsup:

On the way back from caerphilly last night with my dad (god I hate that place) his car was empty so we stoipped off at the newbry ish services on the M4 to fill up.....

100 litres later the fuel pump clicks off so I couldn't even fill up his car.. looked at the price.... £98.60!!!!!

thats <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing insane!!! not even for a full tank!

The previous shape S class merc... In black of course ;)

Hes had it from new and but doesn't like the new shape one as it doesn't look evil enough... (sound familier? lol)

Unfortunately is not the Brabus one like in the pic!!!

post-4811-1100115529_thumb.jpg