Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Moving Home After 24yrs

vmail

I went for an interveiw yesterday just rounds the corner (about 250 miles round trip in hull)

and got told the same day that Ive got the job and start on Monday

it not a high wage to start with, but will increase later on

get paid double for time and a half

and get to visit europe

Ive been living with my parents for 24yrs and its now time for me to leave, I am not going to drive 1250 miles to work every week. so Ill be looking for somewhere to rent, where do I go to find where I can rent places

Matt do you know any good places around area HU8?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vmail

• Yarisboy

• mad welshman

• Edward Cree

wont be staying at the rented place for long, probably 2 months max then I will be getting my own place (am I moving too fast?)

just got a phone call on the 3220 from the new boss, he is gonna try to sort me out with a place to lodge

my 3220 will get sold on eBay, gonna miss it

just got a phone call from the new boss, he is gonna try to sort me out with a place to lodge

just hope he doesnt make u pay the rent in other ways!!!! :eek: not money! :eek:

sounds good -

to be honest i'd rent for a few months to find out if you like the job then after you've settled in start looking for your own place.

Good luck....

J

just got another call from the new boss, the place where Im staying with is a lady, got to call her after 6PM

dont know about 100k

this might be a dumb question, but what are the differences between lodge and rent?

just got a phone call from the new boss, he is gonna try to sort me out with a place to lodge

just hope he doesnt make u pay the rent in other ways!!!! :eek: not money! :eek:

we dont do that kind of thing in england

Have you got £100k saved away? cos you might find it a little difficult to raise that amount of cash easily with a bank - they usually lend 3x your annual income for a mortgage... many people lie about their annual income though so it gives them far more money for a house than they can really afford

Having said that, have you looked around the house market where you'll be moving? £100k isn't alot of cash in todays market and you might struggle to get somewhere you'd WANT to live

Looks like my rates will be going down soon. :P :lol:

Just don't get a place near Bransholm, Bilton Grange, Greatfield,orchard Park. :unsure:

It would be better to look on the outskirts once you settle down and get to know the area. :yes:

Good luck with the job :thumbsup:

Does that mean you're leaving TOC then???  :)

that would put a smile on your face

it will mean that I will have to find a PC with the net on it

my house is less than 100k, in the HU6 area, it has two bedrooms, a massive lounge, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It also has a driveway, and a garage, with a front and back (patio type area) its in a really quiet cul de sac, and overlooks a field....

Ahhh, just getting mortage sorted

my house is less than 100k, in the HU6 area, it has two bedrooms, a massive lounge, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It also has a driveway, and a garage, with a front and back (patio type area) its in a really quiet cul de sac, and overlooks a field....

A place like that round my way would be about 170-210k :eek:

A place like that round my way would be about 170-210k :eek:

Precisely, in short, the inside of hull, where uni is is a s***hole, but you come across really nice areas such as mine, and its cheap...

But i dont think i have seen a house more then 140k in hull yet, in the HU6 area...

It could be that its haunted!? :!Removed!: :unsure: ehh Charlie?!

Oh and to add to your dismay, it was actually 98,000 but we got him down to 93k!, and its a nice house!!

Also, i went to have a look and they left a fridge, a freezer, a washer, all the furniture, a TV two beds, with mattresses, dressing tables, wardrobes. I dont even need to buy anything extra!! - He left me a mower and a bowling ball too :lol:

in short, i got a bargain!!

just phoned christine, the place is in HU5, only 5KM from work

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links