Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rims?

Kaine

You can put 16" rims on with no problems, 17's if its droped will cause rubbing. Best off sticking with 16's and a nice 30mm drop! That looks nice! (If i could afford it, id be doing the same!)

You can put 16" rims on with no problems, 17's if its droped will cause rubbing. Best off sticking with 16's and a nice 30mm drop! That looks nice! (If i could afford it, id be doing the same!)

:yes:

Thanks just what i wonted 2 know, goin 2 get so new rims 2morrow :D

i would go for 15" with  195/45 tyres and 35mm to keep yur ride smoothly and handling.

If you do that, you'll need to fix your speedo and mpg stuff because the car will be reading a lesser value. Granted, if you put bigger wheels on it, then it goes up, but not as much as this combo loses it.

Instead of /45, /50 might be better. Might not look quite as good, but will definatley have better road manners, and difference in body roll is next to none.

I've got 15's on 195/45's and i think the speedo is about 1.3% out which is nothing! :thumbsup:

And you don't need to fix ur speedo and mpg stuff! :rolleyes:

lower profile tyres give less tyre roll so 45's on 15's are better than 50's on 15's

If it aint lowered though, it can look like the cars on stilts! Mind you, i havn't seen that on a Yaris. Im thinking here about the crummy 1.0l corsa's i see driving around on 15" spinners with 45 tyres. Deary me... they stick out of the sides and they look like monster trucks... very nasty.

If it aint lowered though, it can look like the cars on stilts!

:crybaby:

Sorry!! Didn't mean to offend!! I havn't seen your car from the side so i can't comment! I was referring to other cars iv seen that!

I do just dig myself very big holes!! From now on, this is me.... :!Removed!: otherwise this may happen :boxing: and i'll end up like this :crutchy: Noooo!!!!

Hi everone, i have just bought my Yaris an i need help i wont some good rims

i need some help on what size i can put on from standard?

Check this site for a very good explantion and also a tyre sizr calcultor to help you out.

http://www.chris-longhurst.com/carbibles/index.html

Look for the plus one concept section.

This Chris Longhurst bloke is talking out his... spankie.gif

Stick to sites with facts... not opinions!

Mine doesn't look that ridiculous and will look MUCH better soon!

Pre_photoshop.jpg

Imo the rear bumper looks dafter! :rolleyes:

Mine doesn't look that ridiculous and will look MUCH better soon!

Pre_photoshop.jpg

Imo the rear bumper looks dafter! :rolleyes:

A little lower and that will look well nice! (And maybe colour coded bumpers)

Aye getting colour coded bumpers from Santa and gettin it lowered with HKS suspension (cheers SuperRetard) soon! Maybe on Sunday! ;)

Nah, that doesn't look too bad. I see what you mean about the bumper though... make it shiny!! Ho Ho Ho!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links