Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Make Way For Electric Cars

cookci

Years of working on improving motors and batteries we now have a new electric beast...

right what you reckon top speed and 0-60 is on this little thing?

3069_02.jpg

Oh wait... think I have seen one of these in Argos, but it had a yellow roof.

well one might class one of these as a toy... just like a motorbike :)

The Company I work for, provide Nissan with Hydrogen Fuel Cells.

I must say I cant show you any pics of the car, as it is "under wraps" but It's looks totally radical. :D

oh and 0-60 is about 20secs. lol

Oh wait... think I have seen one of these in Argos, but it had a yellow roof.

3665875SPA62UC95377M.jpg

Low profile tryes as standard eh?? Needs lowering though !

And what the heck is going on with that spoiler?? :eek:

Rich

this thing does 130MPH and 0-60 in 4seconds

with 1 gear!

link

i recently read an article in autocar about an 8 wheel limo. Its powered by 8 100BHP electric motors (1 on each wheel). Capible of an estimated 250MPH (tested to 230mph) and 0-60 in under 4 seconds! Its a MASSIVE thing too... just wish i could find the article now :(.

with 1 gear!

link

i recently read an article in autocar about an 8 wheel limo. Its powered by 8 100BHP electric motors (1 on each wheel). Capible of an estimated 250MPH (tested to 230mph) and 0-60 in under 4 seconds! Its a MASSIVE thing too... just wish i could find the article now  :(.

That's all very well but who the hell would want one of those?!

Apparently the centre of gravity makes it better at steering...it looks like it'd be real fun to drive!

The whole "one seater" thing (excluding the tandem style passenger seat) will make it feel like a go kart...

Apparently the centre of gravity makes it better at steering...it looks like it'd be real fun to drive!

The whole "one seater" thing (excluding the tandem style passenger seat) will make it feel like a go kart...

Yeah right :blink:

... think I'll stick to my 2 ...

Yeah right :blink:

... think I'll stick to my 2 ...

I'm there, but in reality, you have to admit, it might be fun to drive considering that, with both windows down, you can reach outside and touch both door handles!lol

Its just so tiny...

It just looks like it might be a lauch to drive :)

i recently read an article in autocar about an 8 wheel limo. Its powered by 8 100BHP electric motors (1 on each wheel). Capible of an estimated 250MPH (tested to 230mph) and 0-60 in under 4 seconds! Its a MASSIVE thing too... just wish i could find the article now  :(.

It's in this weeks autoexpress as well.

That thing is doing funny things to my eyes :wacko: . My brain is saying it should be wider and can't accept what my eyes are seeing!

with 1 gear!

link

If i fill my celi up with AAA`s will it be as fast?????? :D

with 1 gear!

Is that the elastic band gear box type thing?

its probably got one gear... probably.... it has 1,000ftlb of torque and electric motors can spin to a MUCH higher rpm than petrol ones

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links