Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Halo2

Tom.B

Coz Xbox LIVE if for people who dont have chipped Xboxes and dont have to suffer cheaters  :ph34r:

Xbconnect does not require a chipped box. And how can you cheat, I've got 2 copies of halo (on with a trainer installed) and if you play against a non hacked version the games get out of sync and refuse to connect.

No cheaters unless you are doing it too.

And anything that's free and allows you to play the first Halo online is a good thing ..

And how can you cheat

I dont know, but it seems that you can. Two guys absolutely smashed us the other day. Instant kills, we shot them close up/shotgun... they ran off laughing.

They said that they knew little cheats, the odd trick etc.

Granted we are not the best..

Xboxconnect get's a 5 star from me.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah, I've found that this "cheating" involves using bugs in the game to your advantage.

I used to get toasted on-line all the time, usually by scandinavians. I swear cause they don't see the sun for 3 months they just play Halo all the time.

I used to get toasted on-line all the time, usually by scandinavians. I swear cause they don't see the sun for 3 months they just play Halo all the time.

I have also have been pasted at halo by scandinavians :angry::angry:

:P

:lol: I havent been on for a month or two.. tis addictive.

FFA or TS ..

Does anyone actually like CPT? :angry:

(FFA - Free for all, TS - Team Slayer, CPT - Capture the Flag)

Dave, me and his bro hooked up a couple of boxes in the lounge on 2 tellys ..

Quality.

You got an adsl connection near the xbox? fancy a bit of a multiplayer using xboxconnect? me and the boys could set up 2 xbox's at toms and we can have a big old deathmatch :D