Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Bought Our First Yaris

EarL

EarL

From what you are saying it seems you do not have the Toyota Sat nav system as this one uses the LCD screen on the dash. How about a picture ?

Is that not the screen EarL's talking about?

Is that not the screen EarL's talking about?

Yup, it has a small multi function LCD screen on the dash. It's about 4 inches wide by 3 high. To the left is the stereo volume surrounded by several buttons that do various things.

It's defo fitted with sat nav. I'll take some pics 2mo.

:D

As far as i'm aware, all Yaris (UK Spec anyway) have the small screen and the same buttons. But the ones for Sat-Nav don't do owt on a Yaris without sat-nav.

Here's a pic (Sorry it aint close up!)

4be3c_Interior2.JPG

Hope this helps!

That's ace! Is it because it's a phase two though that you get on-screen volume, or is it the Sat Nav? I want one! Anybody selling one??

That's ace! Is it because it's a phase two though that you get on-screen volume, or is it the Sat Nav? I want one! Anybody selling one??

Its the sat nav cos I dont see that on mine!

Matt

The volume is for “the !Removed! in the box” who actually sounds quite nice... and for a change knows where she’s going!

*ducks for cover :D

or i would be upset that i sold mine on  ;)

jerry!!

IM NOT!

:D :P B) :ph34r: ;)

Yeah i bet you aint :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Does this mean that Yarii without sat-nav (TSpirit 1.3 04 for example) can be upgraded to having the sat-nav just by installing some software or does it need any extra hardware too?

The Yaris is all ready to receive the Sat Nav. The unit goes under the front seat and the connections are in situ. You will then get an extra menu when the trip button is pressed which allows all the features.

The current system is the TNS300, which is DVD based and covers the UK and Europe.

Don’t ask how much! :crybaby: But it is the dog’s dangles :thumbsup: