Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Gutted

gordypix

I went to see my all time favourite American Footy team the 49ers play The Seattle Seahawks @ Monster Park..........

We were going along nicely in the first half, but then it all went wrong and the Seahawks inflicted yet another deafeat on the niners.............. :crybaby:

We have Won 1 and Lost 7 this season.........NOT good........ :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Oh well, the cheerleaders were HOT :eek::drool: and I've got signed Swimwear calenders to cheer me up....... :drool::drool::drool:

And you live in Manchester :eek:

I wouldn't go venturing into Leeds with my UTD shirt on. lol

and i dont go into manchester with my leeds shirt :ph34r:

now i was just thinking  :blink: dose allan smith go home with his man utd shirt on ? :lol:  :lol:

by the way, 2 of my sons are man city fans :wacko: and the other 1 is man utd :eek:

I went to see my all time favourite American Footy team the 49ers play The Seattle Seahawks @ Monster Park..........

We were going along nicely in the first half, but then it all went wrong and the Seahawks inflicted yet another deafeat on the niners.............. :crybaby:

We have Won 1 and Lost 7 this season.........NOT good........ :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Oh well, the cheerleaders were HOT  :eek:  :drool:  and I've got signed Swimwear calenders to cheer me up....... :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Hmmm. American football..... Isn`t that like rugby for girls??? :lol::ph34r:

Well, I suppose if the Cheerleaders chucked the ball around a bit yes........ :D

We have Won 1 and Lost 7 this season.........NOT good........ :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Oh well, the cheerleaders were HOT  :eek:  :drool:  and I've got signed Swimwear calenders to cheer me up....... :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Hmmm. American football..... Isn`t that like rugby for girls??? :lol::ph34r:

I'll ignore the 2nd comment there. I don't want to be banned from the site for 3 days :censor: :P :rolleyes:

I've been a Patrioys fan for donkey's years. Have missed the Sky Sunday evenings for the past couple of weekends. Hospital.

We were doing well. Must catch up next weekend. Catching up with Toc came first this w/end :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links