Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eid Mubarak To All Brothers And Sisters!

Fizz

eid_mubarak.jpg

We (muslims) are celebrating Eid this weekend... just wanted to say Salaam and Eid Mubarak to those who are enjoying the festivities.. :hokus-pokus: :yes::thumbsup:

p.s) Eid to Muslims is like what X-mas is to Christians... :yes:

Happy Eid ul-Fitr. :D Hope i got that right.

:D indeed you are very correct bud.. and thanks.. :thumbsup:

Happy Eid ul-Fitr.  :D

So how you celebrating it Fizz?

Family gathering and 10 different meals at 10 different family places over the cousre of 2/3 days.. :D

Man i am so so so bloated!

And Eid mubarak to you to Bass ... :thumbsup:

There's even one in "smiley" for you Fizz  :thumbsup:

17_6_1.gif

Have a good one.

Les  &  Anne

Cheers bud.. thats cool... :yes::thumbsup:

eid_mubarak.jpg

We (muslims) are celebrating Eid this weekend... just wanted to say Salaam and Eid Mubarak to those who are enjoying the festivities..  :hokus-pokus:  :yes:  :thumbsup:

eid_mubarak.jpg

We (muslims) are celebrating Eid this weekend... just wanted to say Salaam and Eid Mubarak to those who are enjoying the festivities..  :hokus-pokus:  :yes:  :thumbsup:

Eid Mubarak to you ,mate. Sorry to say that I'd never heard of it. Do you give & receive prezzies? :thumbsup:

Do you have a crack at Christmas too, when it comes round? Twould be difficult to keep out of it when everyone else (I hope ) will be in festive mood. :yes:

Eid Mubarak to you ,mate. Sorry to say that I'd never heard of it. Do you give & receive prezzies? :thumbsup:

Do you have a crack at Christmas too, when it comes round? Twould be difficult to keep out of it when everyone else (I hope ) will be in festive mood. :yes:

Cheers bud, we dont celebrate X-mas... and we have 2 different Eid's during the year. The islamic calendar goes by the lunar cycle as opposed to the clycle of the Sun. The lunar calendar is 10 days shorter than the Solar one therefore our Eid moves date every year by 10 days!...

Just to confuse matters...:lol:

Eid Mubarak to all.. :thumbsup:

Fizz - got your txt today as i left my mobile @ home all day yesterday...

Drove past yours yesterday in the NSX but didnt see your mota parked up....

Although there was another motor in your drive with a cover over it.

Rash.

Nice editing there Blood, shame not everyone could see what was written hey <_<

Happy Eid ul-Fitr, sorry its a bit late! :)

Nice editing there Blood, shame not everyone could see what was written hey  <_<

There was nothing wrong with it, mearly shock at Fizz being a muslim so i decided not to say anything more... i then thought people may take this the wrong way, and edited the post. So i did the right thing :rolleyes:

You said "I wont say any more <_< " . It did read as if you were racist so its good you did edit it to not offend people :yes:

And the smilies to go with that comment. It did read as if you were racist so its good you did edit it to not offend people  :yes:

Na wasnt racist , just some took it the wrong way it was mearly a shock

its like me coming and saying Oh btw im transexual that would shock everyone.

But im not :P :P

Digging a bigger hole comes to mind. I saw your original post and second edited post and the edited post after that.

Tread carefully and some opinions are best kept to yourself. There is always one.

Digging a bigger hole comes to mind. I saw your original post and second edited post and the edited post after that.

Tread carefully and some opinions are best kept to yourself. There is always one.

Give it a rest no you didnt , stop causing trouble :censor: