Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Alloys...

T V O R

I’ve just cleaned my car, is it just me but are the T Sport wheels really easy to clean?

The sponge goes right in-between the spokes really easily and the wheels are clean in no time, no fiddly bits to get into.

Past cars I’ve had with trims etc took me ages trying to get in all the crevices, a right pain in the rear.

Anyway, as you were...

Don't forget....................... Top Gear 8.00pm tonight :thumbsup:

i love my OZs but yeah they are a pain to clean :wacko:

went out this morning for a drive round,mine now need washing

loads of salt on the roads round here :(

I’ve just cleaned my car, is it just me but are the T Sport wheels really easy to clean?

The SR Ones are quite easy too! My Dad's ford fusion wheels are absolutley awful to clean! 5-Spoke split rim wheels and they are a bugger!

Washed my car yeasterday and it reminded me of a lovely feeling... bucket of hot water on a freezing day! Ahhhhh!!

Anyone had problems with brake dust? I seem too have little to no dust on my rims, is it a YTS phenomenon? (I had to check the spelling on that one!)

My Ford’s wheels would be black in a matter of minutes and the trims would be minging.

:eek:

brake dust!

my frons where black! you have to use them to get some dust :lol:

hehe

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

Yeah, ive also noticed that theres very litte brake dust from the standard pads........ (T Sport). Me brother has a Lupo GTI and he is forever cleaning the brake dust from the rims.......

when i had them on there was hardly any effort needed to clean them, only had a lil bit of dust on mine and that was usualy aft couple of times on motorway, really impressive alloys, clean u p a treat

If any wants these by the way im selling my old, if interested send me a pm!! more info in for sale section :thumbsup:

I haven't cleaned my car in like 4 or 5 weeks. The rims are disgusting. The back of the car is even worse - its all grimey and horrible. Really needs a clean - but ever since the slight nock I had from behind I haven't had time. Also need to get my near rear bumper sprayed and fitted.

Love my T-sport alloys, they are very easy to clean and look the shizz on my MK1 MR2! :D I do wish that the quality was a bit better though, they're starting to bubble round the centre caps already :(

Have Pagid pads so brake dust needs to be cleaned off every other day, stops well! :thumbsup:

Try having White multispokes! they need washing daily!

Your right about the brake dust though. I get hardly any compared to my old Veedubs!

I still don’t know why I have ‘blue’ brake pads on the rear? Never seen coloured brake pads before, anyone else have these?

I haven't cleaned my car in like 4 or 5 weeks. The rims are disgusting. The back of the car is even worse - its all grimey and horrible. Really needs a clean - but ever since the slight nock I had from behind I haven't had time. Also need to get my near rear bumper sprayed and fitted.

:lol:

mines filthy with foot high letters saying 'RALLY SLAG' on it :lol:

just cant be bothered with it anymore but getting it a valet soon!