Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

And We're Done......

~Rach~

Thanks for the names , mate. Glad you all had a good time.

If I join Gold , can I come next year? Promise? :huh: <_< :group-cuddles:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• JustJJ

• Gareth B

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww *hugs Gareth :P hehe .... I got some nice shots of the cars as we were heading towards M4.... sorry if the flash went off... I thought I had turned ot off :P must have looked like a speed camera flash :P

sorry..... :unsure:

Glad you lot got home ok!

Gotta get hold of Rob and check there were no more hiccups on the way home :)

JJ, you and Ash are too alike! I was scared at times of you two lol :lol:

Nick was saying that even tho Baz and Gareth only just met, they seemed like they'd known each other ages too!

Looking forward to everyones piccys, seen a few of Les and Annes, including the group one that farmer took at the hotel :lol:

Im off to work soon, taking Mr Wonderful with me ;) :group-cuddles: :lol:

Another memory for you, Baz putting one of the glowsticks into the candle and it exploding onto the table next to us and they didnt notice :lol::thumbsup:

Hi guys!

we had a great weekend (well a great saturday!) sunday kinda went down hill!

gareth & baz nice to meet you, you guys are a right laugh.....baz next time you will have to give me keys to supra! and my offer of letting you store it on my drive for the winter still stands :D

rach and nick thanks you guys for everything! and your daughter is a little sweetheart

all i can say is that the journey home was about as Catastrophic as the disklok incident! :o

we managed to end up in maccesfield! took a long detour through the derbyshire dales!!!!! and went round some extremely unnerving roads round the cat and fiddle (if anybody knows that place you will know what i mean!)

and we got to mine at 11pm!!!!

all in all a pretty disatrous day! :lol:

Oh dear hon.... well glad you got back finally!

Good to see you again tho!... I hope you gave the RAC guy 'what for!' :P

An unfortunate end to a great weekend. Glad you got back ok eventually!

A great advert for disklocks but a lesson learnt I guess.

Don't travel a long distance without a spare key for your disklock!!

And the RAC haven't done themselves any favours. A strongly worded letter to their head office is in order I think.

Sorry I didn't take a camera with me and the ones on my phone are shaky to say the least, which is understandable!

Suppose I ought to get off my ar*e and start thinking about getting ready for work (2-10pm)

More pics!!

glad u got back ok, tell rob to send the rac a letter like i suggested. get some money off the *****s!!!!!! then change to aa.

can someone send me the details on the toc xmas party? cheers baz

Looks likea good laff!! Sorry we couldn't make it!

Tegan, Lucy really took to you! Shes normally really shy with new people :D

glad u got back ok, tell rob to send the rac a letter like i suggested. get some money off the *****s!!!!!!  then change to aa.

can someone send me the details on the toc xmas party?  cheers baz

i dunno what rob is gonna do but i will suggest that he does write a letter or something..he's a little more laid back than me ...i am the queen of abusive letters :lol:

but the RAC guy gave him a questionairre to fill in afterwards and the first question on there was 'Were we prompt with our service?' ...............Erm NO YOU WERENT! :censor: :lol:

I'm glad you guys had a good time B)

Sorry to hear of the probs with the RAC. I had similar problems with them last year causing Nicola to miss her works xmas party :censor:

I complained a number of times with no possitive results and they still had the ordasity (sp) to ring me a few weeks ago asking how I would like to renew :ffs: When I started explaining to the sales guy the problems he muttered something and put the phone down on me... Never again with the RAC :censor:

I had a fantastic weekend. :D B)

Rach and Nick you make a nice couple. :group-cuddles:

Baz and Gareth you two are just great SoTOC love you ;) Gareth if you ever need JJ and I again............. just call :lol:

The hotel was good and the beds Richs and JJs and were to die for and the motorbike shower was good. :huh:

Glad you got things sorted out ok Rob and Rach thanks for the text........ keeping us informed.

That choccy cake went down rather well, oh except that bit that went into Rich's eye. :rolleyes: :P

All in all it was good to see the regulars again.

Righty all...

I am sat here at work and poor Les cant access his Goldie priveledges properly... (PM has been sent to Steve)

So I offered to host his photos in the interim!! :) some dreaful shots of me.. I think im gonna crawl under the car n hide! :P

So... sorry its not pretty... but I am at work... no real time to prettify it.. but you can see the piccies..

Courtest of Les and Anne ..... voila!

HERE - Linky!

My photies should be going up this evening when I get home :)

there are some quality pictures in there,,,best one is les....wetting himself..not once but twice!! ha ha

oh and of course my new car.....i best sign up for supra forum....:D

I must say Tegan, you looked very much at home there... :D

almost as if it was made for you ;) hehehe

Someone should do a name thingy.. saying who is who!

i had a great time :D seriously i did!

to all tocers........

NEVER EVER BUY A &#33;Removed&#33; DISKLOC! MORE TROUBLE THAN THEYRE WORTH!!

mind you for what it took to get it off ya cars going no where!

still crap though!

did that on first set of Photos Charlie :P

AAAAAhhhhhhh so it does.........

Hopefullt next time round me n' Milly can grace you all with our presence :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup:

OMFG that titparade picture! Looks like Im falling out of my top!! :!Removed!: :eek::unsure::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links