Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Yaris's

earpl

how come some people on here recon you can lower a T-sport and put 16's on it? ive just lowered mine 30/35mm put new wheels on (lower profile than standard) their 15" with 45's on and it still rubs............... on the arches. it looks fkin minnt though. pics up soon :) + guide to fitting springs.

thats very strange mate, ive got 16s on mine with toyo proxes 195/45/r16s.. and it is lowered 40mm on gmax springs, no rubbing or probs

how come some people on here recon you can lower a T-sport and put 16's on it? ive just lowered mine 30/35mm put new wheels on (lower profile than standard) their 15" with 45's on and it still rubs............... on the arches. it looks fkin minnt though. pics up soon :) + guide to fitting springs.

It is possible they could rub if the offset was way out or the wheels were aligned incorectly.

HTH

Kevin

thats strange,i've got 16" on mine with 195/45/16 lowered with

tte springs, i've got no problems.

where did you get your wheels from? like Kev said make sure

you have the correct offset.

thats strange,i've got 16" on mine with 195/45/16 lowered with

tte springs, i've got no problems.

where did you get your wheels from? like Kev said make sure

you have the correct offset.

yep you need the correct offset wheels or they will scrub. my bro's got 17's on his looks <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in sweet any one who;s seen the car will tell ya! ;)

dunno wot his offset is its in the forum somewhere :thumbsup:

lowering mine on monday...I git the proper springs and the rear shocks this time.Am only going for a 30mm drop.Eibach springs and koni shocks all around

i fink it depends on the shape of the tyre more than nefing esle because some tyres have rounded walls and others have big thick walls.......

lowering mine on monday...I git the proper springs and the rear shocks this time.Am only going for a 30mm drop.Eibach springs and koni shocks all around

nope itll go lower than 30mm

the Koni shocks are alot shorter than OE and pull it down further, i made that mistake!

give fensport a ring they have loads for the yaris t-sport and non-tsport ..he will have them for you in a day

mine got lowered yesterday ..looks good Id say its 35 or 40mm ..not uncomfortable to drive ..I noticed its a bit quicker on accletration and nippy on the corners ..plus Im making it over the ramps :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links