Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Faulty Speakers

Buglc

Hey I just bought yaris about two months ago and just the other day i relised that one of my dash Speakers (drivers side) was not working.

Does anyone know what could be the matter and is it easy to fix or would it be best to get mr. T to have a look?

Thanks

Cam

Have u been playin your music at full volume? It could possibly have blown! Other than that I have no idea!

And welcome to the club mate! :thumbsup:

Have u been playin your music at full volume?

Yeah when am on the motorway i usually have it quite high.

Do you think they have blown as a result of this? :unsure:

Nah mate should have no adverse effect if ur just playing it quite high, I used to play mine at full volume alot and they didn't blow!

Dunno what else it could be but someone who knows more about I.C.E. than me should be along soon! :thumbsup:

Every Yaris has fade/balance, it's probably named summat else on the dash though.

Just press the menu button until you see bass (should be first one) then press left or right (skip track) buttons until you see 'fad' (i think) and thats to adjust from front to rear (or dash to door if no rear speakers) then twiddle the volume knob to adjust it and test that. T

Then use the left /right (skip) buttons again to go to 'bal' (again, i think!) and that adjusts left and right. Twiddle the volume to test that too!

If it still doesn't work take it to Mr.T because it's either a faulty connection in dash or door (not easy to locate!) or the speaker's blown (again, not easy to rectify!)

why not replace the speaker anyway, the ones you get are crap and you will notice the difference if u get some aftermarket ones

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links