Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket Panel Filters

cooperman66

anybody out in yaris land bought replacement panel filters for their cars? i fancy the trd element but at £65 is it worth it ??? any replies thankyou plz B)

Doubt its worth it mate, I'd save up for a bit longer and buy the A'PEXi induction kit from Envy for £120 and you get the noise (not intrusivly loud) and you get a wee tiny bit off a power gain and ur engine bay looks the nuts! :thumbsup:

dont induction kits muck up your airflow meters after a while? :bookworm: are they easy to fit i.e. custom fit for yaris :blink:

Well mate 'wet' induction kits do and it mucked up mine! But the A'PEXi is a 'dry' filter meaning it uses no oil so its all good on the air flow meter front! :D

Yeah A'PEXi make a custom built one for the Yaris and is easy to fit even for a novice! :thumbsup:

cheers mate i will ask santa claus to add to my wish list along with some oz superlegga"s ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links