Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic's Of My New Ice Install

richalees

fuse it all so it doesnt set on fire like my piece of ****

Yeah, i read that somewhere, that you gotta include a fuse near the Battery or else it can all fry... very easily!

Whilst im here talking of all this ICE... Does anybody know anywhere that makes, or sells, custom parcel shelves? Cos the one in my Yaris has already got two Speakers in it, and i shall be adding two 6x9 subs (kenwood's new technology... sound very, very good) But the Yaris shelf is shaped, and the shapes will prevent it all fitting!

Also (i know i'm a pest!) How did you all fix your amp's to the rear seat? Screwed on? or is there a bracket so you can remove it when carrying loads?

Thanks for all the help!

£80? a bit steep for me! Im a pauper! The one's on that site are only made of MDF, i can do that! *idea pops in head* I'll make the thing myself! Just need a sheet of MDF and some carpet! Jobs a good 'un!!

right two things...

One: You dont have to use the gromit, becuase there is a Hooooollleee, Look in the passenger side, ON THE FLOOR, theres a HOLE...

No need to damage the gromit...

two: Youll need more than a sheet of MDF - need to be at LEAST 18mm

That auto acoustics site only uses 18mm MDF! Only thing i'd be bothered about is the fixings to slot into the gaps on the sides. I'll have a look for that hole!

(Why is it that some holes are tricky to find??!! :eek: )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links