Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anti Flash Reg Plates

Youngy

very risky as the police dont take to kindly to them if your caught, night time driving you will not be able to use them as any car behind u with lights on will be blinded by reflection, they work durin day though, someone recommended them to me where i used to work, but then he got a big fine for them after a few weeks of drivin and never mentioned them again!

these plates dont work, they can show you all these pictures showing how a flash makes the image unreadable - but Gatso's use diffuse flashes..

and even if they did work, you only need to invert the image to read the plate, and then on top of the speeding ticket, expect the police to charge you with 'attempting to pervert the course of justice'

;)

Just buy my Snooper (advertised in "For Sale") it will be cheaper and wont cost you any additional fines/convictions (yet...). B)

You could always try driving legally......... Or at least use your eyes and a bit of common sense. :thumbsup: :D

where's the fun in that :) seriously, the sprays no good, especially if a copper is following you at night and can see a big black line accross your plates. + not much use with truvelo's any way.

when i was a school we had a copper come in and explain how they worked. Fidgets is right all they have to go it put the photo into negative and they can read your plate

didnt know gatsos had different flash? we just tested his with camera and it worked fine

These things have been about for years.. they don't work, and if you get caught with them (you will) you'll get more hassle then the sp30 they saved you from....

There’s an old saying:

"A fool and his money are easily parted"

so thats where it all goes :P