Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh Dear.. Old People Should Be Banned!

BLOODUK

well said g-pin, i find the people who have passed there tests recentely the worst drivers, not saying that the old peeeps dont get on my nerves!!!!

how did these little p***ks get a pass??? and think that they can all drive around like senna!!!!

Nice sig Baz  :thumbsup:

*takes a little bow* Thank you, thank you :D

well mad welshman, you were once a 'little p***k' with a pass too!

And I somehow doubt you got a Supra TT to drive like a saint.

Also, just for the record - there's alot more work involved in passing your driving test now then there was 5, 10, 20 years ago.

I'd wager that 30-50% of people on TOC would not be able to pass the current test - driving the way they do now, even though they're perfectly capable & safe drivers.

i believe a 2 yearly retest for EVRYONE is the best way

so only the cream of drivers retain their liscence

well mad welshman, you were once a 'little ubik' with a pass too!

And I somehow doubt you got a Supra TT to drive like a saint.

Also, just for the record - there's alot more work involved in passing your driving test now then there was 5, 10, 20 years ago.

I'd wager that 30-50% of people on TOC would not be able to pass the current test - driving the way they do now, even though they're perfectly capable & safe drivers.

I passed my test after 3 lessons.

Two years ago!

Now I can drive 38 ton artic's

Not bad for a 53 year old doddery old f@rt (I think there's even more involved passing an HGV test now than a current driving test) 4_15_3.gif

I'm all for regular re-testing as I know that sitting my HGV test recently has done my driving the world of good.

That said, I would disagree with Giddlepin as I found the HGV test easier than the car test but that might have a lot to do with being used to driving now and being used to guessing what other fools are going to do, although you do have to sit a medical.

Drive in the UK after a week in Continental Europe and you will see just how poor British driving is...

A

[/rant} :thumbsup:

Drive in the UK after a week in Continental Europe and you will see just how poor British driving is...

I like driving in Europe and do quite often but I still think Britain is safer despite our moans about the standard of driving these days.

I would sooner drive in a city like London than Paris or Rome.

Also (believe it or not!) Britain is the country with the least accidents per square mile than any other country in Europe ...official.

I'm all for regular re-testing as I know that sitting my HGV test recently has done my driving the world of good.

That said, I would disagree with Giddlepin as I found the HGV test easier than the car test but that might have a lot to do with being used to driving now and being used to guessing what other fools are going to do, although you do have to sit a medical.

A

[/rant} :thumbsup:

Took my test in an 'oss-n-cart Alan. :thumbsup::lol: