Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats This Car Please?

sera_beetle

That's not the new NSX, that's a current style one with pseudo-Lambo doors and an OTT bodykit. Horrible wheels too (imho!).

Possibly a Type-R, but surely it would be cooler to keep it in its stock white?

A

No, unfortunately they seem to have done away with the pop-ups on the current one. The next version is much "edgier" if you know what I mean...

pop ups are illegal these days (on new cars obviously)

Dont think thats true jaxx. The thing is you need to engineer bracketry to mount the lights thats strong enough to keep the lamps stable but soft enough to allow the lamp to be easily deflected in the event of a pedestrian impact. The main reason they've gone out of fashion is that they are much more expensive than fixed lamps and they tend to spoil the look and more importantly the airflow. Don't know how true it is but I read somewhere that the 2 is 10 to 15mph slower with the lights up.

can agree with the extra drag

i thought they were deemed illegal due to the pedestrian thing, but your explanation seems highly viable

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links