Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Amaznig Superchargers At Ebay!

vladrulli

it makes a good hair dryer. :thumbsup:

I agree with u on this one

going on what they say the thing shifts air at 117.987495 ltrs/second (7079.2497 ltr/min). pretty shocking it's self to say it's only little.

lets say ur car is a 1.0ltr yea this thing would increase the compression on ur intake up to about 7000 rpm so would help with acceleration at full throttle.

if your car was a 1.5 this unit you help upto about 4750 rpm then would probably slow the engine down as ur engine has now got to spin the fan blades in the so called `supercharger`

a real supercharger varies it's speed with the engine this thing doesn't connect 2 the electronics of the engine at all so when ur idling this unit is still trying to produce 250 cfm. the air has nowhere to go so the build up in pressure will stop the motor spinning, good i hear u say, well in a way yea but it will burn the motor out in notime.

basicly it's a realy good waste of money that could be spent on something decent for your car.

don't waste your money

it makes a good hair dryer. :thumbsup:

got it in one :yes:

Utter !Removed!.

I'll use the old faithfull phrase again...

If it really was that good, everybody would have one.

There's a similar "system" that keeps getting advertised in the banner ads on this site... I clicked on it once just out of interest, but as I already have a turbo!

A

Our kits are designed to be used at wide open throttle (WOT),

:eek: i do believe thats not a good idea alll the time??

ur right, I can only assume u have a switch to turn it on and off when your driving normaly. But when it's off it would only restrict flow into your engine.