Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Miss Summer Already :(

JappyBeast

I'm really fed up with the cold, wet, dark nights already.

I dream of long summer nights with amazing red sunsets and people sitting outside pubs till closing time. The sound of distant lawn mowers, BBQ smells fill the air and people washing their cars and being happy. We didnt really get much of a summer this year (JAE was fantastic) I cant wait till March where it starts to turn again.

My T-Top is crying!

Rant over.

agreed!

I also had my car resprayed the wrong time of year, end up cleaning it about 2-3 times a week as I can't stand it looking dirty!

Plus with the horrid weather and where I live around country lanes is chucking up lots of debri and causing lots of stones chips on my nice bodywork :angry: and with silver primer and blue paint it shows up good and proper too!

Bring on the summer! B)

Kev :)

soon be washing the car only to freeze over whilst chamoing (think thats how its spelt) my hands went numb yesterday whilst washing it!

dude dont dump me further in depression :(

JAE 2005 JAE 2005 JAE 2005 :( :) :D :lol:

thats better :D

i hate snow, rain, cold, wind, wet crappy horrible manky winters! :angry:

What summer?

Don't despair, there's only 4 weeks until the evenings start to get lighter again!

:)

A

Does it really start getting lighter that early?

I'm semi happy now.. wait till Xmas and Newyear has passed, I'll be getting excited around early March!

I expect I am poking my nose in but reading all you guys comments re. the English (British) weather, underlines many of the reasons why I decided to give up the fleeces, electric blankets and ice scrapers, for the beautiful tranquil yet rugged beauty of Spain!

Sure, the culture is different but it is sooooo pleasant to park up the RAV4 and sit in the November sunshine, around 70 deg. during the day, having a café con leche at one of the many outdoor cafeterias, looking at the calm mediterranean.

Thank you God, Toyota and you guys.

Cheers, ravster.

:D

Hi Ravster! (Jammy git!!) Yeah well the lure of Spain is very tempting after reading this lol.

I agree though roll on the warm weather :)

My mate worked for Iceland Foods and got offered a transfer (with his g/f) to a store in Tenerife! The shop uniform was shorts and T-Shirt all year round!

He has only recently come back to follow a girl (it didnt work out) but he spent Xmas every year on the beach!

Why the hell do we live here?

I generally hate summer... WHY because the chavs love it , they flood the local parks and fields with useless shouting and binge drinking before walking up your local street shouting at nothing

:ffs: :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links