Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Christmas Raffle - Free Goodies!

Envy Performance Ltd

You may want to check out the post I have just put up in the general section.

Follow the link Raffle

I would hate you guys to miss out and if your like me you probably mainly view the Yaris section so sometimes miss things that are going on else where, hense the post.

Thanks

Kevin

(as a bare minimum a pic of your car and what you have done to it in the gallery section would suffice). Every new member that logs onto the forum and makes a post from the 25th of November to the 20th of December will be assigned a raffle ticket.

I have been registered for a while and my car is pretty much stock bar the customary rear speeker install.

OK Robbie, just make a few more posts so I know your still active and you will qualify for the raffle. That goes for anyone else just make another post so I know your still around and that will qualifuy you for tha raffle.

Thanks

Kevin

(as a bare minimum a pic of your car and what you have done to it in the gallery section would suffice). Every new member that logs onto the forum and makes a post from the 25th of November to the 20th of December will be assigned a raffle ticket.

I have been registered for a while and my car is pretty much stock bar the customary rear speeker install.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links