Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rough Night!

T V O R

Stuff like that strips the paintwork as well...Once ages ago My friend dont that in my car, went all down the side of the car, he kept hush about it until I found it in the morning...took it off the car, along with the paint!! :eek:

Feel sorry for the car owner!lol

A few Christmas’s ago I gave a lift to some work friends, a couple were known to love a drink. I did tell them that if they were sick in my car on the way home, I would take them out the car and run them over :o

At least it looks like he got the window open. I've heard horror stories of people trying to be sick through a closed window. :fear:

Last time I was in that state, I was found in someones bathroom with my trousers etc around my ankles and my shirt over my head! :lol:

Hope they were gentle ... :unsure:

i took marks dad over to my dads house a few years ago,

they sat together drinking and laughing untill they were drunk.

on the way home marks dad said he felt sick...i pulled over dragged

him out (he was just going to rolf in my electric window switch)

Dumped him on a island and phoned someone else to collect him !!

NO WAY was he getting back in my car :lol::lol:

yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk!!!!

I did that when i was little, my dad was towing a caravan at the time, imagine that one!!!

did that in back of taxi, it had one of those little cubby holes behind the front seats, driver noticed and chucked me out just near whitemare pool, only about 5-6 mile from home!

well at least he didnt do wot my mate did. he woke up next to the river in chester not knowin how he got there. went back to his mates house. then was found in the bathroom the followin mornin covered in his own sick and excrament

My mate woke me up one morning and asked if i'd been in a fight, because of the "scabs" on my face.

Then he realised it was dried puke! 10_2_5.gif

worst one ive ever saw was in a nightclub called escape in shields, young lad extremely drunk sittin on stairs sitting with pint glass, threw up in glass then after a minute or two looked at glass and drank sick in one, bloke standin next to him saw it and threw up on bouncer standin below stairs, was disgustin and i never got a kebab that night