Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Undying Love For Cheese...?

Rookey

I have to force myself to have an undying love for cheese...

Because....

Yes....

I HAVE JUST STARTED THE ATKINS DIET?!?! :eek:

Who thinks its good?

Any suggestions welcome!lol

eat as much fat and protein as you can, but don't even THINK about anything with a few carbs in :)

less than 20grams of carbs per day should keep you in ketosis, and you might lose up to 7lbs per week :o

make sure you drink ALOT of water too chum, oh and good luck with the constipation towards the end of the diet :)

The missus is in here 2nd week, lost a few llbs too :drool:

Lots of cardio...

Have a chease toasty.......without the bread, more like a plate of melted cheese :)

Freak ..

werido  :wacko:

girl.....

....fat girl.

Gits!hehe :P You'll be laughin on the other side o'yer face when Im on the cover of ...err....a skinny persons magazine!lol

eat as much fat and protein as you can, but don't even THINK about anything with a few carbs in :)

less than 20grams of carbs per day should keep you in ketosis, and you might lose up to 7lbs per week :o

make sure you drink ALOT of water too chum

Cheers for the advice dude, I know a guy that was loosing about 10lbs a week...crazyness! Im pretty sure I can stick to it though, xmas is gona screw me over though! :eek:

oh and good luck with the constipation towards the end of the diet :)

Not liking the sound of this bit...lol

when you come off the diet increase the carb intake to 25 per day, then 30, 40, etc

if you don't do it gradually you'll pile on the weight again very quickly

Just takes a lot of will power, and an endless resource of stuff you can eat :)

Also if you go straight back to how you ate/lived before the atkins you'll put the weight back on soon enough, change your routine;

more exercise, more healthy food :thumbsup:

that means no beer tonight dave, its full of carbs!!!!! :P

mmmmmmm cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :drool:

Yeh man, I have been reading up on it for quite a while, and heard a lot of horror stories about people that lose a lot, think they are done, then eat normally and pile it on again! Its a whole "way of life" diet...

Im just curious as to how much cardio I should do because it might be dangerous ive heard without the carbs?

that means no beer tonight dave, its full of carbs!!!!!  :P

mmmmmmm cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :drool:

Yep :)

I can watch all you lot gettin WELL drunk!hehe

But on a plus side, I now have a family 4 door so can take all you guys into henley and back :D

nah it's not dangerous at all m8, although you've no real need to do much cardio during the diet, it's after the diet you should start to worry about that..

anyway, if you did 4x40minutes weekly; cycling, jogging, football, badminton... whatever you enjoy doing really!

split it up so you do monday and tuesday, rest on wedensday, then do thursday and friday - whatever suits you

you'll soon feel & look alot fitter, perhaps as soon as 3-4 weeks you'll notice a difference

But on a plus side, I now have a family 4 door so can take all you guys into henley and back :D

But I'm driving my car ..

doofus .. :rolleyes:

nah it's not dangerous at all m8, although you've no real need to do much cardio during the diet, it's after the diet you should start to worry about that..

anyway, if you did 4x40minutes weekly; cycling, jogging, football, badminton... whatever you enjoy doing really!

split it up so you do monday and tuesday, rest on wedensday, then do thursday and friday - whatever suits you

you'll soon feel & look alot fitter, perhaps as soon as 3-4 weeks you'll notice a difference

Thats cool, well if im like a stone and a bit light for xmas, then ill still eat drink and be merry over the holiday period (dont wana be an unsociable git) but ill just watch what im eating/drinking and crack back on with it in the beginning of january...

Cardio-wise, ill just do a bit more walking than usual i think.

think were getting a taxi!! home anyway!!

No need now, I can take 4 extra people in my car...maybe 5?

are we all leaving cars at ours and then going to town?! i dunnmo whats going on and its my friggin b-day!!

But aren't you driving to Charlies and me taking everyone into town? that means you can drink then u nobber!lol

are we all leaving cars at ours and then going to town?! i dunnmo whats going on and its my friggin b-day!!

I think that'd be the best plan if we are staying at yours????

It's the bad breath I'd be worried about.

My boss was on it for a while and he lost a stack of weight by just sticking to the diet. Your breath and BO will be bad though :yuk:

A

but you said last night that I'd drive in and you'd get a lift ..

True, forgot that, we'll stick to that plan then! :D

Considerin you cleaned your car for it n all!

Your breath and BO will be bad though :yuk:

I know about this bit, not looking forward to it! you cant even have chewing gum or mints!lol

They say not to do the atkins diet longer than 2 weeks as it can cause alot of problems :)

Something like the Gillian McKeith "You are what you eat" will help you loose weight at a sustainable rate, and help you keep it off too :)

They say not to do the atkins diet longer than 2 weeks as it can cause alot of problems :)

Who says that?lol

Atkins has got really bad press purely because people don't know how to do it...

The first 2 weeks are the worst because you have to practically starve yourself of carbs, after 2 weeks, the diet changes...

The people that carry on repeating the first 2 weeks are the ones that mainly cause problems...the actual diet moves you slowly back on to carbs but trains your body to burn the fat more as opposed to carbs. :D

Ok, I was just telling you the advice from a nutrionalist :rolleyes:

Its better to cut down on the cr*p you eat and drink (beer, kebabs, crisps, chocolate etc), than cut out a vital part of your diet :yes:

Ok, I was just telling you the advice from a nutrionalist :rolleyes:

Its better to cut down on the cr*p you eat and drink (beer, kebabs, crisps, chocolate etc), than cut out a vital part of your diet  :yes:

Cheers for the advice ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links