Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jees Mary Mother Of...........

Charlies Angel

<_< It was my birthday friday!!!! A few of us toccers decided to go out and celebrate, just the usual crew, Leeky, Bibbs, Rookey, Karma Supra and Rookey's lil bro Jum!!!

It started off brilliantly as we got refused entry to the hottest nightspot as some of the lads were wearing trainers, DOH!!!

We then went to the mst gopping nightspot in henley and the most expensive, the slug and lettuce, here we had a jolly good time. Everything was highly overpriced but we had a good laugh, Then it was off to Latino's also a really not nice place!!!

It was a little quiet in there too, and we did feel really bad leaving as we managed to blag entry to the vip area.

Next stop was Unique where once again i managed to blag us all in!!!

anyway to cut a long story short as they are all nagging that the post is too long, We managed to fit six of us in an unamed (for legal purposes) car!!! as we are trundling down the road a police car drove past as bibbs had his head (basset hound stylee) Out of the window, the police car turned round and followed us, having four people in the back was slightly illegal so as the car was moving leeky jumped out and made the perfect diversion!!!

It didnt work for l ong and the police were following us, a mile down the road the stopped and went back, so we cut the lights and the rest of us jumped out, Rookey and Karma went back for leeky.

We had to walk a mile up a driveway, halkfway up, we saw a car!!! probably the police we thought so we dived in a hedge, only to find that it was only Rookey and Leeky back!!!

all well that ends well but we got some wicked cam-corder footage including some wicked blair witch stuff.

see leeky for more details!!!

Leekys comando roll out of a moving car to hide away from the "pol-lice" was quality :lol:

Great night :thumbsup:

All i remember was desperatly trying to unlock the door, falling out onto the road and possibly rolling a bit.

Then casually walking into the darkness as the coppers started speaking to me :lol:

I pretended i was more drunk that i actually was and they lost interest and went after you guys in the car :lol:

Then i started walking down this road in the middle of no-where with nothing but my mobile phone to give me enough light to see where i was going :wacko:

I love TOC-BEER :lol::thumbsup: B)

Man, my bro may have to go to A&E!lol his foot is mangled from where he hit that log mid dive away from the police car!

Oh and I missed my drum lesson - £44s worth (signs of a good night)!lol

Edited by Rookey

we got some wicked cam-corder footage including some wicked blair witch stuff.

see leeky for more details!!!

Come on then leeky, where is it? :P

DAve.. Hope your little Bro is ok!!!!!!

It looked really bad when he was walking to the car :(

Hahaha, sounds like a cracker, we need to do another one in kingston soon,

I'll be there if knowl sorts it, and no one minds if i scalp them then thats ok,hehe, open to all ya in the area of surrey. Lets have a goodun!!!!!

Tom. (Petes bro) he would love it too btw but typing is past him now, hehe.

I walked in the room to find Milly giggling profusely...

I looked at the screen and saw this

errrr.JPG

Some photos just look so "wrong".

This might call for a caption competition :lol:

Please also note Rookie in the foreground (well there in flesh but not in spirit), and empty kebab box on the coffe table :yes::thumbsup: :hokus-pokus:

:lol::lol:

Im not even going to try to explain whats going on in that picture as no-one would believe me anyway :lol::thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

Im not even going to try to explain whats going on in that picture as no-one would believe me anyway :lol::thumbsup:

Are you wiping something he spilt off his trousers ????????

Sounds like you guys have a wicked night out. Kinda like the part about the police following you about. Pure class. Would have liked to be there just to see that mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

:lol:

All i remember was Charlie telling me nitros oxide is the same as laughing gas so tried to suck the nitros out of the bottle through a flannel to stop my lips from freezing off :lol:

:thumbsup:

Lol...Is this the  new way of TOC MALE BONDING.

Ash.

I &#33;Removed&#33; hope not!!!! I was worried that Leeky was Muscling in on my baby!!

I walked in the room to find Milly giggling profusely...

I looked at the screen and saw this

errrr.JPG

Some photos just look so "wrong".

This might call for a  caption competition  :lol:

Please also note Rookie in the foreground (well there in flesh but not in spirit), and empty kebab box on the coffe table  :yes:  :thumbsup:  :hokus-pokus:

I was sparked, the only problem with being sober is you feel tired before everyone else!lol - and it was super noodles in that kebab box...did you find out if the nitrous is the same as laughing gas then leeky?

did you find out if the nitrous is the same as laughing gas then leeky?

Cant remember :lol: , i was laughing so much anyway :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links