Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Needs Help

xander

yaris parts are easy to get via this place as everyones knowledge is put together i can guarantee ull b amazed wot some people have done to thier yaris's on here

Mines a 1.0L, and I have a 12 miles journey either way to work and then back again 5 days a week. 7 miles of it is dual carriageway which I know isnt a huge long distance but the car seems to love it. She doesnt struggle and the noise is nothing. Altho I do only go at 70 mph as I'm not into any speeds over that!! Recently when its been windy it's felt like the car is moving slightly off course as I'm on the dual carriageway but it's nothing major and isnt really that noticeable. The only thing i would say is if I am overtaking some idiot going at 55 mph or something I'll need to drop back a bit before overtaking so I can accelerate a bit more before pulling out to overtake compared to the acceleration of my Dads 1.3 Fiesta (sssssssssh I didnt really mention a Fiesta lol).

Blue

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links