Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting A Ferry To The Isle Of Wight

Karma Supra

TRying to work this out...

Tomorrow I am driving to the isle of wight, to collect a car... the booking system on the website is not overly helpful when is there with 2 passengers, back with 2 cars each with one passenger!

Do I actually have to pre book or can I just turn up and do it on the spot????

Anyone any experiance of this??

it also has an option for your car.. number of passengers zero.. does htis mean the drive of the car is not counted as a passenger? surely they are a passenger on the boat!!!

AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG

whaddoIdoooooooooooooooo?

I'm confuzzled! To save any confusion, I'd do it on the spot! Be sure to be there early though mate! :wacko:

I can't imagine it being to busy at this time of year in this weather! :!Removed!:

I was going to do it 2 years ago but due to a "break-up" I never went in the end....But I remember that all you have to do is roll up at port and pay on the day what they deem..........

Which way are you coming over? Southampton or Portsmouth way. Better food southampton way but longer crossing (55mins) Cheaper 2. If you turn up they`ll get you on ok. Not busy this time of year and they`ve recently introduced new ferries. Larger capacity. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

WE are going via southhampton :thumbsup: I wonder if we tow the car on if it counts as a car and trailer :lol: It is not registered has no tax or mot so I could argue that :yes:

Its unlikely. we tried it with a couple of vans :angry: But speak nicely to the girls at the check in and i`m sure they`ll do what they can. :D Incidentally driver doesn`t count as a passenger. It`s car & driver + 1 etc :thumbsup:

Cool cheers mate :thumbsup:

Why don't you phone them? :unsure:

I'm sure that if you explain to the person on the phone then you'll be able to sort it out...

A

I couldn't call them as was trying to book late on sat night, to go on sunday...

WE got there and back in the end... £74 :o a one way costs the same as a retern!

yeah, ring them. if one of the cars is a supra you'll need to let them know it's low anway...and try and book sailing as at low tide :D