Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Car

Nicola

As some of you know, I sold my MR2 last month.

It was finally replaced last night.

Here are a couple of pics taken earlier, sorry about the quality but it was cold and raining, so I only took 2 (excuse the blurred front view).

It is an Impreza Turbo Terzo, just right for the winter.

I have also told Garrick that for the next TOC meet that we go to, I will put my TOC sticker in the window, he thinks I am mental...lol.

front1dayold.jpg

rear1dayold.jpg

nice one Nicola,

not a car i'd associate with a lady, which also makes it quite cool for you to have one :)

what power does a terzo put down?

Think I'd rather have yours at this time of year!

Looks nice. Any plans for it?

nice, I see you've got the Terzo version.

I think a friend bought one of them brand new (but It was 3 door), and it cost a lot more than the STi, so in all it's a good buy. :thumbsup:

guys at work say the scooby is awesome and lots of fun - enjoy it

standard impreza wrx's have about 225bhp i think, so all in all a thumbs up from me nicola :thumbsup:

UK Turbos only had 205bhp. All WRX are imports. The Terzo is a limited edition UK Turbo (333 made to celebrate rally winnings) that had all the extras as standard including uprated performance over the standard UK turbo.

nice, I see you've got the Terzo version.

I think a friend bought one of them brand new (but It was 3 door), and it cost a lot more than the STi, so in all it's a good buy. :thumbsup:

He must have had a TypeR (Import) or P1 (UK car). They are the only scoobs to have 3 doors. The Terzo has 4.

looks nice, get a big exhaust on it to make it rumble :D

It has the prodrive exhaust on as standard. You can't get much better for the Impreza.

guys at work say the scooby is awesome and lots of fun - enjoy it

IMO The GT4 (ST205) is a better car. More power at stock to start with, then similar handling characteristics to the Scoobs, but because it looks better, less desirable by theiving chavscum, not boyracer and is a Toyota gets my vote every time :D :thumbsup:

I'm not saying the scoob is a bad car by any means (it is parked on my drive). It wasn't my choice to make. B)

hmmm, scoobs Vs GT4 - no comparison. but hey, horses for courses, hope you enjoy.

Hi Nicola

Great looking car you have brought there :thumbsup: Dont worry that it's not a Toyota you'll still be welcome here girl. At the end of the day it's still a motor from the rising sun :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: And that suit's me just fine ;)

jerry!!

Sweet motors Nicola - best colour IMO also.... Like I always say - if u want a classic go for an Import STi or a Special Edition UK (McRae/Catalunya/Terza/RB5) as they will always b more sought after and also hold more value compared to a standard Impreza...

ENJOY :thumbsup:

Rash.

P.S I got an Impreza last night also - A STi-5 Type-R V-Ltd (Check out the roof vent u can freeze all your passengers by driving on the motorway with it open :D )

http://gallery33330.fotopic.net/p9512172.html

Sweet motors Nicola - best colour IMO also....

Not the usual scooby blue either on the Terzo B)

I can actually see the sun shining on my car for the first time and it is a really bright blue.

It puts a smile on my face whenever I start it up.

I will ignore Garricks GT4 loving comments.

It is weird having a car with 4 doors again as I think it was 1995 when I last had a 'taxi'.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not another scobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

should have bought a turbo mr2 or soooop :thumbsup:

GT4 would have been a better buy LOL

Nice one, if it ain't already got a decat downpipe then thats the

first thing I'd go for (as long as those breaks are OK! :) )

You should take it to the Nurburgring (as long as yer used to the car by then), had loadsa fun round there in mine in Oct. Well apart from the whole spinning off at 90mph thing.....I'll probably avoid that manouver next time :D :blink: :D

Enjoy the motor!!!! :thumbsup:

Tom

(Petes bro)