Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cd Changer Adaptor

RossP

Right, one of my mates is coming over from the UK mid December and i want him to bring me a few bits out. I've scrapped plans of changing the head unit for the time being, but want to get a CD-Changer to go with the standard head unit. I've found a Pioneer 6 Disc changer for about 85 quid, but i can't seem to find an adaptor to conect it with a yaris head unit. Or is it not necessary to get one for the yaris head unit because from what i can understand, it's made by pioneer...?

Any help would be appreciated!!! Cheers peeps!

Ok, been searching the net, and although i'm pretty sure my head unit said Pioneer on it when i fitted my 6x9s, but from what i've read on the net, should be fitted with a Fujitsu Ten radio, or a Matsu****a Radio. And neither seem to be able to connect to a pioneer Cd changer...What's everybody else fitted to theire standard head units if they've installed a CD changer?

Cheers

i've got the toyota cd changer fitted under seat,

its just a straight plug in thing

I added a Kenwood 10 disc MP3 player.. changer is in the boot and it is an FM modulator... just tune it in to a radio station works fine :thumbsup:

h113cmp59fm-f.jpeg

the little control panel can go anywhere you like mine is on the right hand side of the dash.. next to the headlight beam adjust thingy

problem is when i upgrade my head unit etc in the future, i want a pioneer one, and by starting with pioneer stuff now, will sav me having to change stuff about later...Anyway, i've sent pioneer an e-mail, will check head unit for model number tomorrow morning to see what make it actually is.

Here's the piccy of the top of my Double-Din headunit i got with my Vitz

DSC00472.jpg

Does say Pioneer electronics on it as i mentioned before, but tried searching google for model number and no luck...

Nope, i don't have a clue either, and neither do many other people...oh well! Think i'll have to take a trip to my local car audio place...although they're pretty expensive! :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links