Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Strange Question..

JappyBeast

I took a disposible camera out with me and got lots of good pictures.. thing is, I was taking a pic of a girl I know and she flashed her !Removed! at the camera (more than once)..

If I take it to Klick to get it developed, will they shout at me or even worse, dont develop the pics of the !Removed!?

easiest way to find out is to go into Klick, tell them the content etc on the film and ask them if they would censor the pics or not. If all's ok then get it developed there.

Can't see there being a problem though....we're not talking hardcore !Removed! here, just a girl flashing her !Removed!.

Holiday snaps from the Meditteranean could easily have similar content and they get developed no problem

Rich

Don't! Just put it in for developing and then check the photos before you leave the shop! It the photos in question are missing then ask what happened to those photos. If the old women grin at you then they've been censored and if not then they just didn't come out...

A

PS I've just re-read that and it could be rubbish!

they develop anything other than the image of a mans manhood erect

not that I know of...

Ask if you can see a copy of their Terms & Conditions! :lol:

A

if any pics contain an erection they call you and you have to sign for them . anything else is ok .

if any pics contain an erection they call you and you have to sign for them . anything else is ok .

Do you know this to be fact?

cant see what your afraid of to be honest. womens !Removed! are nothing to photos . 10 a penny :thumbsup:

You could always ask someone else to "just pop in and collect some photos for me"...

Embarrassment absolved! B)

Andy you blouse! In the summertime I work for a photography company and we develop every spool you give us! We can't tell whats on the photo's before we develop them can we? And any and all photo's are developed and given to you! And before any1 asks, there is ALWAYS some pretty good 1's! :thumbsup:

Although once we had to phone the police, some underage action goin on which imo is just plain wrong! <_<

It will still be the worst 4 mins of my life.. might get my mate to pick them up but he will take all the boob pics out and say they didnt come out!

I couldnt believe it when she started flashing.. cant wait to see her at work tomorrow.

Just go and pick them up mate, nothing wrong with bresticle's in a pic and they won't bat an eyelid handing them over ;)

They have seen a lot worse that is still ok to print :yes:

They have seen a lot worse that is still ok to print :yes:

Too right, I know I have! :yes:

Jappy the 2 wee old women at the desk probably won't even see the photo's! :thumbsup:

This is sounding like you'd also ask a mate to go into the chemists for you!

I took some pretty dodgy photos of my last girlfriend while we were both drunk. I put the film in to be developed and admit to being very nervous about picking the prints up but they didn't bat an eyelid.

Just go and pick the photos up. The worse that'll happen is the two old dears will collapse on the floor laughing!

Thanks for that!!!

Thinking about it, I dont actually think they get to see what was in the pics because I went in last week to pick up pics and they said they hadnt come back yet.. so I hope they come back sealed.

My boss kinda took a pic of his 'unit'... god.. its the photos from hell!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links