Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I've Lost It. But Then Again I Never Had It :)

earpl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• norm

• ~Rach~

• seveer unaek

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but you acted like a ****** - I got hit by someone coming off a roundabout at 60mph on Sat night and my poor Yaris is totalled!

Dont you people THINK before you put your foot down - what if you'd have hit someone?

I'm sure it was "****z and giggles" for you, but I'm not laughing. An Yarii are not indestructible either so for Petes sake, slow down and take car of your car as you never know what will happen - fate is a fickle thing.

My poor car is most probably a write off thanks to someone thinking they are hard enough to take a sharp corner at 60mph - just dont be a ****** and dont do it - next time you might not be so lucky.

Drive like a tw*t and accept the circumstances, preferably loosing your license in the process to protect other people and road users hey

Got to agree, you've driven like a prize twonk, mate.

On the other hand, glad you could walk away from it and no-one else hurt either. Like you said though...

Don't Do It Again.

hehe... **** happens... glad you're OK...

I almost crashed into my neighbors nissan tonight - pulling the handbrake while parking isn't a good idea after all :wacko:

Never be afraid of driving! Especially a Yaris! I whacked mine into the back of someone (silly cow was on brakes all way down hill so i couldn't tell what the hell she was doing, and then she stoped to let a cyclist turn infront of her - at the bottom of the hill!!)

And later that evening i was out driving properly! Having a good old blast around the country lanes (wish i lived in the cotswolds!)

Driving is the greatest thing in the world! Oh, if any of you havn't done this yet, i recommend it more than anything..... Go Go-Karting!!! It's soooo much fun!! Oh, and have a go on a skip pan too... thats hilarious!! (even if i was in a vectra and for only 10 mins!)

After an impact severe enough to take a chunk out of an alloy it would be worth getting a full alignment check carried out on Rolf.

You may have caused more damage than you realised.

Take it as a warning though as you may not be so fortunate another time :(

no the wheel alingnment is fine, the chunk out of the wheel was caused by the offside tire being squashed whilst sliding, and scraping on the road.

D.A. im sorry to hear that babe, that sucks, and yes you are right. :) but in my defence, it twas midnight, the roundabout is massive (huge!!) and there was nothing coming, when i crossed the giveway line (and coming up to it) so if i would have hit some one they prolly would have needed to be doing at least 90mph (then we would have both deserved it) also the round about is a 3 lane one (huge) Although im not using any of this as an excuse, i still think what everyone said is right.

:( :2guns:

Although posting this type of thread is not a good idea and driving in such a way cannot be condoned, I will say respect to you for the way you have handled this thread.

I am sure you can understand some people being "upset" by it especially in DA's case.

i dont believe it was driving dangerously, the road was clear, the corner wasnt sharp. i just underestimated the ice, which was foolish. but everyone makes mistakes. you need to make them so that you can learn.

dude the kitty with the accuracy international rules :D

and when i said it was all ****z & giggles that was meant in way that, i laughed about it afterwards. in the way that " thank **** it wasnt bad ".

I'm sorry but you acted like a ****** - I got hit by someone coming off a roundabout at 60mph on Sat night and my poor Yaris is totalled!

Dont you people THINK before you put your foot down - what if you'd have hit someone?

I'm sure it was "****z and giggles" for you, but I'm not laughing. An Yarii are not indestructible either so for Petes sake, slow down and take car of your car as you never know what will happen - fate is a fickle thing.

My poor car is most probably a write off thanks to someone thinking they are hard enough to take a sharp corner at 60mph - just dont be a ****** and dont do it - next time you might not be so lucky.

Drive like a tw*t and accept the circumstances, preferably loosing your license in the process to protect other people and road users hey

Wow hang on a min, the road wasn't being used by any `inocent public` it's at the entry to an industrial estate, it's a short strip with a large roundabout a either end. For the hour previous and several afterward it was in use by all kinds of people trying to get the most out of there cars. At most theres only about 5 cars on the strip, all at differant points there was no-way he'd have wiped any one else out. and he don't drive like it normaly!!

Was it a public road? If so, no matter where it is, or what time it was, you shouldnt drive like a d*ck. Never know when pedestrians/bikes/other cars will appear out of nowhere.

Post a topic like this and expect comments telling you you're a muppet. Like it or dont post, simple :rolleyes:

i wasnt driving like a ***** i just didnt think it was a tad icy. it wasnt any where else? + i wasnt speeding, your telling me there isnt places where you dont stop at a junction because you can see whats coming?

i wasnt driving like a ***** i just didnt think it was a tad icy. it wasnt any where else? + i wasnt speeding, your telling me there isnt places where you dont stop at a junction because you can see whats coming?

:rolleyes: Why post up saying all this then if you dont like the backlash?

I stop at junctions, after I saw the state of my brothers car when he didnt stop one day. Lucky to have my brother with me now :yes:

You dont have to explain your actions to me, Im just !Removed! glad I dont live by you or your mate! :lol:

:rolleyes: Why post up saying all this then if you dont like the backlash?

I stop at junctions, after I saw the state of my brothers car when he didnt stop one day. Lucky to have my brother with me now  :yes:

You dont have to explain your actions to me, Im just !Removed! glad I dont live by you or your mate!  :lol:

im not whining about the "backlash" imjust saying i wasnt driving like a *****. :thumbsup: as i wasnt. the junction was a give way and as there was nthing to giveway for, there was no need to stop. :group-cuddles: :hokus-pokus:

dont dragnorm in to it! he didnt do out. + he works n bristol :ph34r:

Post a pic of him so if we see him, we will travel in the opposite direction :lol:

Seriously tho, this post has brought you across as a "boy racer" to alot of people :yes:

whats it matter what i am?im me and it wouldnt be right to be stereotypical. i was just driving my car, theres nothing wrong with a heavy right foot now and again...... everyone does it.

whats it matter what i am?im me and it wouldnt be right to be stereotypical. i was just driving my car, theres nothing wrong with a heavy right foot now and again...... everyone does it.

It's not that, mate. It's the fact you came on here, posted a threard and made it look like you were BRAGGING about it.

I'm a boy racer Rach, deal with it! :yes:

And earpl is correct, giveways are giveways not stops! :ffs:

And this post doesn't come across to me as if he is bragging, simple mistake and I think he has learned his lesson! :thumbsup:

Dont like boy racers, just one step up from a nova owner, sorry! :lol: