Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Park Scum

biffstergray

Visited a mate in Northampton last weekend.

Went to Sainsburys and when I got back to the car we noticed someone had hit the front of my car.

No letter of apology,insurance details etc.

Now I have to get a new bumper and grille off MY insurance.

What a lovely xmas present that is!.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. It's sad to see that some people really can't be bothered doing the right thing!

Isn't there anything in Britain that covers your costs in case of a hit'n'run or being hit by an uninsured car, unless you have full comprehensive insurance?

Cheers, Yves.

i work for sainsburys, usually theres cctv around the car parks, if they have got it..ask to be shown footage thats if your car was in the view of a cctv camera.

If you get the culprit on camera then, you should be able to press charges as well if im not mistaken, its a hit and run...

Yeah he could coz a mate of mine got done for it. he hit a wing mirror(as seen on cctv) and he stopped and checked their was no damage but still got done by the police for a hit and run. sorry to hear you got hit NOT A GOOD WEEK FOR YARII!!!!!

had my rear bumper scratched up while parked as well this week....

never rains but it pours :(

I managed to put a hole in the front bumper with ken in the car the other week as well :(

sorry to hear that mate,

bet someone else saw them but prob chose to turn a blind eye,

hopefully the cctv picked it up.

good luck with it :thumbsup:

No respect for other peoples property. Deserve to be flogged. :yes:

Hope you get some joy. :thumbsup:

the easy way round this is to park in the mother & baby parking, or across 2/3 parking bays ..

i sit in the car whilst her indoors shops - hate shopping and people who hits others cars and run away :ffs:

:ffs: GRRR!

Don't get me started on inconsiderate scum!!!

I got my old car bumped in a safeways car park and i knew i was in the line of the cctv, so i asked them for the footage and they said it was classified! I said, well if i have to i'll call the police because it's criminal damage and failing to exchange details (as bad as having no insurance).

They gave way then and we checked it over, but the car that had hit me had the dirtiest number plate in history and i couldn't tell what the hell it was. So... im still looking for a grey mondeo with a pillock at the wheel! (see 'em everyday!! :D )

your telling me you didn't point all the cctv camera's at your car???? :D god i had to say it. i do love it too much (shown by the black soot ring at the base of my *****). sorry to hear that mate........ if you get their addy do the same to there's.

Sorry to hear bout this mate! :(

But guess where I work every1? In f**kin Morrsions! :(

try workin for sainsburys...i get constant **** about the shelves not being full and i dont even work for the grocery dept..i work on the check-outs....its a nite mare twice a week and it takes up my social life - saturday nites especially!

quit then, it cant pay good any way......

Do you want to pay for my car or through my student life? Cos my student loan sure doesn't! :lol:

quit then, it cant pay good any way......

it's an easier sed then done <_< ..! i have bills to pay and i study at the same time so work pays for student life

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links