Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Pics Of My T-sport... I Do Have One Honest

Envy Performance Ltd

Before Mods:

Yarisfrontside.jpg

Yarisside.jpg

YarisRear.jpg

Yarisenginebay.jpg

After Mods:

Newthreequarter.jpg

Newside.jpg

Newfront.jpg

Newrear.jpg

newrearquarter.jpg

I give the car a good clean on Sunday but in between me positioning the car and going to get a camera it started to team down with rain. I still took the pics though as I thought its the only oportunity I am going to get to snap off some shots before it gets dirty again!

Mods done so far:

Exterior

Booster Tuning Front Lip

Booster Tuning Rear Skirt

Morette Headlight Conversion

Lester Front Grill

Lexus Rear Lights

Clear Foglight

Beesting Ariel

Braking

Goodridge Braided Brake lines

Motul 5.1 Brake Fluid

Service Parts

Millers 5w 40 Synthetic Oil

TRD Oil Filter

Denso IK16 Plugs

Handling

Front Strut Brace

Konig Hurry 17" x 7" (limited edition Black)

Toyo T1'S 205/40/17

Light Weight Nuts

Mods here waiting to be fitted:

De-cat

Blitz LM Air Filter

Arch Rolling

Mods to come when I get some wonga:

Fujitsubo Power Getter

Endless Brake Pads

3G Brake Rotors

Lowered Suspension (In ideal world Tein Coilovers)

Carbon Bonnet

Ganador Carbon Mirrors

Brake Caliper Paint

Dream List

TTE Supercharger Or Turbo kit :twisted: One Day, One Day!!!

Thanks

Kevin

looking good!

I'm more tempted than ever to get the rear booster skirt to finish mine off! .......that reminds me, you asked for some pics when my kit was fitted and i forgot all about it, best get to it!

How much can you get me a clear fog for?

Hi all thanks for the coments. The car is still work in progress so I will be addressing the remaining issues ie the Monster Truck Suspension and the twin exhaust ports in due course. :P

The lester Grills are £65 and I have a few stock. I will have to check the price for the rear clear foglight conversion.

I know I went against all my own recomendations on the wheel size, but I just fell in love with the Konigs. I also have new wheel arch machine that I am dieing to try out!!

Thanks

Kevin

I think I would eventually get the Booster rear thing but it wouldn't fit anymore! Love the wheels Kev and also like the Morette headlights!

Looks a bit like Elanor (Jaxx' old car)! :lol:

Keep it coming though Kev, me likey!

P.S. While your at it source me a pretty loud exhaust for a 1 litre! :thumbsup:

Hi kevin,

Nice car dude. Just out of interest what are going to do with the extra whole in the rear lip, as the Fujitsubo isn't dual exit? Also, if you can wait till January then I may have my exhaust up for sale.

s0cks makes a good point.

Although I like the whole booster kit... I have have questions about it while your around.

1.) Can you fir the Fujitsubo and it will fit out of the booster exit?

2.) Theoretically you could have dual Fujitsubos surly?

Also another quick thing. C-West kit? Can you get it for the T-Sport cause your site only has it for the 1.0L and no prices!!!! Ahhh.

Booster do a piece of moulded fibre glass that fits in the second hole. I have this waiting to be fitted but I need to get it sprayed first.

I am sure someone could fabricate a twin Fujitsubo power getter but you need to think about the eventual cost.

We can get the C-West, it would cost around £1500 for the full kit including sea freight, VAT and Duty.

Thanks

Kevin

i love everything on the car, they are looking very nice :thumbsup: well.. only apart from the lexus lights that i'm not too sure of. i especially love those wheels, shame they only do 17" but i wanna stay with 15" :(

sOcks: if you are selling the power getter then i would be very interseted.

Thx

Ray

Very smart, but not too sure about the rear lip mainly. Purely because of the detail on it, there's no other part of the car, with detail like it.

B)

Ah ha. Thanks Kevin. I thought it was that much. Its about time we saw your Yaris :)

Back of that booster looks like 2 black holes... quite scary if I say so myself.

So your putting Fujitsubo into the right hole, will that go in no problems? I hope so.

It doesn't look to high really. Arches are quite full just needs that lowering.

Makes me love the Booster kit again. The only minor thing that puts me off are the exhaust options. I would have a Fujitsubo, then get that kit, so hopefully wouldn't need to move the exhaust around as it will line up nicly.

Then with just the 1 exhaust I think it would look weird, so would have to do twin Fujitsubo with full cat-back system.

So 2x Fujitsubo and then getting a custom system done to hook it all up.

I see lots of money, probably £1000 tops for the dual exhaust system. Hopefully it wont get quieter, and only louder!

Nice effort Kevin. Bet its a different option to driving the Supra.

:yes::yes::yes:

sweeeeetttt lovin it im lovin it

how much is the headlamp conversion kit? just out of interest

and you could always fill out the xtra hole in the rear lip with the booster twin zaust system B)

Thanks once again for the coments all taken on board good or bad. :P The Booster front lip costs £185, I have a few due in. The Morette lights are £360.

Thanks

Kevin

how much is the booster front lip kev?

cheers

tom

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links