Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyoyta Uk Parts?

Pascal

Hi.

Can anybody recommend a website, or a dealership that deals with selling parts on the web, and can ship across the pond? I've been searching all day and didn't find anything conclusive... :help:

Performance parts? im sure www.envyperformance.com will sort you out with them. Genuine Toyota parts I would not know online though.

I'm after genuine Toyota parts on this one.. surely there's a reseller, or even a dealership's parts dept that deal with emails and can ship international.. :help:

I've been searching uk sites for over a year with no luck other than ebay.co.uk

I knoowww... :crybaby: ..if you look at my membership date, you can imagine that I've been searching for even longer. But I figure asking around might help... worth a shot anways. :help:

A whopping...wait for it...9 days longer eh? Cheapest shipping I've found for 15" T-Sport alloys (On my wish list along with T-Spirit front fog lights) is $400 CDN - more than the wheels themselves in most cases...

what are ye looking for i should be able to sort ye out and get it FED-EX to ye.

sent me a PM and i`ll give ye my e-mail, just let me know what ye want

A whopping...wait for it...9 days longer eh? Cheapest shipping I've found for 15" T-Sport alloys (On my wish list along with T-Spirit front fog lights) is $400 CDN - more than the wheels themselves in most cases...

I know all about shipping, it's a killer.. :angry: Price to pay for exclusive parts. My last ordeal was importing a grille/headlamp setup for another car, and that also cost a pretty penny. Oh well.

Camshaft, you've got a PM. :yes:

Yep, Envy Performance do OEM Toyota parts at discounted prices.

Anything I can help you with? You can email me kevin@envyperformance.com or call me on 01670 823333.

Thanks

Kevin

I know all about shipping, it's a killer.. :angry: Price to pay for exclusive parts. My last ordeal was importing a grille/headlamp setup for another car, and that also cost a pretty penny. Oh well.

Camshaft, you've got a PM. :yes:

That's great, thanks Kevin, from us few Canucks who hate the fact that Toyota waters down their cars for our market! Do you have any cheap shipping connections to go with those parts?

Thanks again!

Anyone going on vacation to Canada in the near future? Pack us a few extra suitcases!