Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Updates

drb5

As most of you probably know, i decided to change wheels. Something i was not sure about doing, but money is always the issue :rolleyes: . although it's cost me more than anticipated. Nevertheless, i'm happy....so in that case, it's been worth it. I don't expect everyone to like the like, but carry on regardless, i suppose. B)

t-potrota1.jpg

t-potrota4.jpg

t-potrota3.jpg

They are Rota Group N rims and again, sticking with Toyo T1-S's. Very light, but need to get the black nuts, to finish it off.

Sweet.

Look quite nice. What size are they? I also just noticed you have Mark 2 back lights, that easy to do right?

Looking good.

Is that a Booster front lip aswell! :lol:

Lookin good mate, they 15's or 16's?

Just paint the nuts black! :thumbsup:

Only 15's m8. Didn't bother me, as i feel a bit more positive about having more sidewall.....just a personal thing. ;)

Mark 2 back lights???? Are they? I thought they were the same as any other Yaris?! :wacko:

Is that a Booster front lip aswell! :lol:

Lookin good mate, they 15's or 16's?

Just paint the nuts black! :thumbsup:

Very true, Ryan. :thumbsup:

Also, got rid of the side window stickers. Smoooooooooooooooth! B)

I thought the Mark 1 had white bits, whereas the Mark 2 is all red. Maybe its all red on the T-Sport no matter what then. Ignore me :)

yes TS has all red lights. not keen on the colour of the wheels, or carb hood. me's thinks the carb hoods look better body colour, looks better without the stickers though. :) + the wheels are nicer than the previous ones!

I think black looks best with black... sorry. Nice style though! And as always the Hood is awesome!

Hmm.. tough one. The wheels are a very nice colour, and a very nice design. They just look a bit like they are a bit small and hidden away with it being lowered so much. I think if you lifted it a bit it'd look nicer.

Unlike the old OZ's which stood out with so much lowering.

Personally I preferred the older ones, but its all down to personal preference. Its still good anywoo.

Black wheels can look nice. If that car went by you, you mite think... wait where are the wheels? All I saw was black circles. Hehe. Quite narrow ones. Nice thou. I didn't like the titans.

Cheers for the good/bad comments :thumbsup: , exactly what i thought would happen. And to throw everyone's minds totally and utterly all about the place! I don't like the wheels either! BUT, i do think, as a package, it looks nice. Just something a bit different....defo wanted a red rim, but not many versions of black/graphite wheels available with a red rim. :rolleyes: So these had to do. I do agree with s0cks idea of size and height, but i'm not botherin with all the hassle of lifting it up a bit, till i get the proper nuts on it. The nuts just now, are too wide, need narrower ones. :(

God damn nuts!

I think an improvement over Titans, cause I dont like their shape... although fantastic make. I will only buy Wolfrace and Oz.

Like it a lot - not long since ordered new alloys myself - couldn't get the ones I wanted in the darker finish for the time being.

Soooo - I'll start with silver and get them powder coated in time ... either graphite or black.

Good job!

Clarky

:lol: @ drb5, mind you does any1 know his name apart from me???

Eh s0cks I think they are very, very lightweight and I don't think he liked the look of the OZ's much! :thumbsup:

Lol at Ryan! :D

Tbh s0cks, i've basically got the car which made me fall in love with the Yaris's...the C-One car(nearly). When i first seen it, i thought it was the coolest, funkiest wee car i'd ever seen! Loved the colour, carbon bonnet went so well with it, carbon skirts all over added to the racer look and the black wheels with red rim. Well ok, i didn't get the carbon skirts, they are way too expensive and i reckon someone round this area may find they want them! :( So if i stick to something more subtle, i'll feel more at ease.

Another thing, was i near enough always have scrubbage on the O/S/F, which bugs the t1t's off me. I agree i doubt that will change, but so far, i haven't had any rubbing....dunno why. And before anyone say's, i have a camber tool and by the looks of it, it's set-up fine, although i did have to raise that corner, as it was down slightly in comparison to the other corners.

Yet another thing was weight. I'm about to make a point of going to get a chip fitted, yet i've piled all me ice into it and got heavy wheels on it....it just made sense when i seen these wheels for $345! Ok so shipping and stuff made it up to $597, but that's still way cheaper than over here, 15's or not! Hardest thing was having to cough up an extra £90 for tax, as i was convinced i would get away with it, but they put on the package it was worth $200 each 2 wheels.(I have a note which i always ask to be put on the package) I felt a massive difference in weight between the wheels and considering that is only for 1, but there are 4 of 'em, i'm fairly happy with that! If i had a good weighing machine, i'd see what the difference is, but i don't, so i can't! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links