Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Bodykit For Sale On Ebay For Yaris

dannyb999

Are you sure it will fit any Yaris (especially 1.0L)? I thought they had different mounting brackets because the shape is very different.

so ive been told yeh, it fits both phase 1 and phase 2! thats what i was told tho! :S anyone wanna confirm?

take it u are talkin about the induction kit socks?

Induction kit fits on both, 1 litre phase 1 and 1 and 1.3 litre phase 2's!

Body kit fits all phase 1's and phase 2's if u change the front headlights I would think but I dunno! :thumbsup:

Induction kit fits on both, 1 litre phase 1 and 1 and 1.3 litre phase 2's!

Body kit fits all phase 1's and phase 2's if u change the front headlights I would think but I dunno! :thumbsup:

yeah it will fit the phase 2 providing it has phase 1 headlights installed with the kit :thumbsup:

Just thought I add that I asked a bloke at toyota if I could fit a phase 1 t-sport rear bumper onto a phase 2 without any hassle and he said it you cant just swap them round because all the bumper mounts are in different places :wacko:

You'd have to get a bodyshop to do it if you really wanted it..

Matt

I was talkin about the bodykit. I'm pretty sure that the mounting brackets, and al lthe protection behind the bumper would be in the wrong place cus the 1.0 has a spilt design - whereas 'i think' the 1.3 (and deffiantly) the T-Sport is a single bumper.

Correct. 1.3 has a single bumper. If it's colour coded anyway! I would presume the T-Sport does too.

i was under the impression the only yaris that has a complete bumper is the t-sport, the 1.0 and 1.3 yaris have 2 seperate pieces which make up one bumper, whether colour coded or not..

taking a look at ryans photo of his car without either part of his bumper on, the t-sport one should just attach straight on, because dont the 2 parts of his bumper simple connect to each other and then the bumper as a whole is fixed onto the fixing points same as the t-sport one does?

anyone confirm this? ryan??

ryannobumper.jpg

The T-Sport bumper should go straight on there Danny! Don't see why not! :thumbsup:

That wos a fun day changing bumpers! :lol:

a photo of the bumper from back showing any fixing points on the bumper

mybumper.jpg

Yip same mounting points as on my 1 litre, not got a photo though, sorry! :thumbsup:

This will fit a 1 or 1.3 litre (phase 1) just to clear the confusion! :thumbsup:

Are you talking about a top/bottom split between the bumpers? If so, then my SR is in two pieces. I thought you were meaning it was split up like a Ford Ka's (ulgh) bumper.

i have a t-sport rear bumper on my 1.0 5 door fitted no prob. same mounting points. i don`t know about the front but the lads in the body shop say it should

Is that a battering ram hidden behind the front bumper?

I’ve never seen that before on a car.

That there's the bumper! You should see the one on a phase2 mondeo... big bugger!

Is that a battering ram hidden behind the front bumper?

TVOR, take off ur front bumper and you would have the same thing! :thumbsup:

Unbelievable! I wouldn’t want to be run over by a Yaris! They look like iron girders!

Now I know why Angel’s car stood up to such a crunch.

ooooh!! induction kit will be paid for tomorow danny :D

Looking forward to cleaning ur MAF?! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links