Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Miata That A Hairdresser Wouldn't Drive

Puls

http://www.granturismox.net/forum/viewtopi...p=157366#157366

Oh. My. God :blink::eek: If my calculations are correct, LS1+Miata=awesome fun :D

I'm shocked they got it in there that cleanly. Miatas with Ford 302s aren't totally uncommon, but those are physically smaller engines with less power.

In any case, this is one mad sleeper! :arrgg-matey: Though the V8 grumble might give it away.

You have got to love the standard looking slightly camp but !Removed! fast style of car!!!

Been having a look at different conversions.....

It's possible to drop a 5.7l in there although more common in the states is the 5.0l V8 which can also be supercharged on an MX-5 :D :D

If only I had the money, would imagine the handling would be killed right off and would need shares in Shell but can you imagine the grin you could have with a 5.0l supercharged mx-5 :D

And now i;ve driven one the mx-5 is a superb little car, no more hairdressery than an mr2, elise blah blah blah... just need more people to drive them before casting aspersions...

Quality! Wouldn't be surprised if it twisted the chassis on a big launch!

Looks like a tidy fit though. I like.

Been having a look at different conversions.....

It's possible to drop a 5.7l in there although more common in the states is the 5.0l V8 which can also be supercharged on an MX-5 :D :D

If only I had the money, would imagine the handling would  be killed right off and would need shares in Shell but can you imagine the grin you could have with a 5.0l supercharged mx-5 :D

And now i;ve driven one the mx-5 is a superb little car, no more hairdressery than an mr2, elise blah blah blah... just need more people to drive them before casting aspersions...

thats a thought that came to mind when i saw the pics... I mean the MX5 cant have that big a fuel tank to start with.. and with the MPG of that thing.. i think you would need to toe a fuel trailer abotu with ya!.. lol

and the MX5 is more of a hair dressers car than the MR2.. :P so there.. :lol:

Apparntly tha tlater 5.7s are no heavier then the stock mx-5 lump, as the later V8s are have alloy blocks!

This is why I am taking the rover V8 route, light, cheap, and powerfull!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links