Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fujitsubo

s0cks

Dunno if anybody's interested but got a sound clip after I parked in the garage. Its not very long cus it was 10pm and didn't want to wake the whole street. Turn the bass up :)

video clip (807kb)

Might get a better one tomorrow. With the whole rev range and not just upto 2-3k lol

EDIT: As per post further down here is the sound clip for the whole rev range - right up to the limiter.

sound clip (mp3, 490kb)

cheers!

Oh, I also found this:

fat-monkeys.jpg

This is what happens when you let two - larger (they may be reading) - workmates take your car for a spin! :o

Is it me or do the wheels look like they are about to fall off?

Yer, they look oblong - as if they are about to fall off. But thats only cus the photo was taken while the car was speeding off - hence the distortion :) dont worry they are securely bolted on.

Ay, it does sound nice! A nice little rumble from the rear! (someones had a ruby murray!)

That is one very suqshed car too! Looks like a cartoon with the wheels splayed out like that!

Yea does sound nice, i got a couple of clips the other weeks, including idoling, reving, town and high speed driving also got a short vid clip of a drive past, so if anybody wants to hoast the files ill hapily put them forward for ppl 2 hear :thumbsup:

Yea does sound nice, i got a couple of clips the other weeks, including idoling, reving, town and high speed driving also got a short vid clip of a drive past, so if anybody wants to hoast the files ill hapily put them forward for ppl 2 hear  :thumbsup:

PM sent :thumbsup:

Ok here we go.

Cleaned the car, took it for a drive, got it absolutely filthy again, took a sound recording! :D

sound clip (mp3, 490kb)

The sound clip is around 30secs long and features the Fujitsubo throughout its whole rev range. This recording was taken using an iPaq rx3715 :) It was video too, but it was just looking at the sky cus I dont have long stretchy arms.

Enjoy!

your fuji backbox sounds louder than mine for some reason. u think its just the recording or could mine actually be quieter??

sounds good man, will upload mine along with the vids over next couple of days when i can get my lazy **** in gear, if i have any issues ill give ya a pm mate

your fuji backbox sounds louder than mine for some reason. u think its just the recording or could mine actually be quieter??

That's after it had warmed up and I placed the mic on the ground under the zorst. So likely to be quite loud! :)

I'll have to compare it to when I get rid of the restrictive mid silencer and get a sports CAT on it! :D

P.S. I should also state that it seems to get a bit louder over time, once you have worn it in. I.E. over the 6 mnths I've had it.

how much u looking at 2 do that socks?? was thinking of making mine louder if it doesnt cost 2 much at some point , am i correct in thinking this will make it a louder as ur taking out the silencer

how much u looking at 2 do that socks?? was thinking of making mine louder if it doesnt cost 2 much at some point , am i correct in thinking this will make it a louder as ur taking out the silencer

I was quoted £330 for a custom jobby. Basically a new centre pipe and a high-flow sports CAT. Apparently the mid silencer is probably no more than half an inch wide and you can't even see through the CAT. Gotta get these restrictive things out of the way!

And yer, it should be louder. Hence its called a silencer :)

socks: can you show me soem of these items and where to buy them, would like to make mine louder too, and stop anything thats restricting it!

cheers :)

How do i upload a vid from my mobile, if i were to tape mine?

If you have bluetooth, you need a little USB bluetooth connector. If not, you can get usb connection leads for most new multimedia phones from carphone warehouse or summat. Not cheap though, about £20. (my bluetooth thing was £15 from 'The computer Shop')

socks: can you show me soem of these items and where to buy them, would like to make mine louder too, and stop anything thats restricting it!

cheers :)

They are a custom exhaust company. can't remember the name - at work atm. so obviously i cant forsee the future and show u pics. sorry :( it'll just be a pendy pipe and a CAT.

How much was your Fuji exhaust? Anyone know a good Uk dealer for them?  :blink:

Envy Performance are the best (and only??) dealer for the fujitsubo. And it will set you back £360. Expensive, but from what iv been told/what iv heard it is da bomb!