Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chav Tastic

earpl

i went out to the pub friday night with my mates and our lass. decided to go home so i got in my yaris drove down the street, came to a junction set off with a little bit of wheel spinage (non intentional). a copper jumps out indicating for me to pull over, so i stoped explained to him it was un intentional, he said ok, and decided to breathalise me, he did, i passed (as i wasnt drinking) and we caried on chatting. a chav in a fiesta did a huge wheel spin out of where i came from, the cop stopped him told him to pull in behind he patrol car, he reversed did another wheel spin as he was pulling behind he police car, so the copper shouted " give him a ticket" to the other officer, i looked out of the window at the fiesta, and sed to the officer, " his number plate is illeagal too" copper shouts " his plate is ileagal to, book him for that" :) Earpl....- no charges. chav....- Dangerous driving, points, fine, number plate. and a section 59 ? (i think) warning :) :D

seen a great chav in burberry hat hanging off his head and big parka coat on in a done uo old square shape micra oh dear but man it was funny he even thought it was fast!

theres a burbuy clad ****** near me with a 1.0 metro with a 4" tail pipe who tries to race me.... i dont even entertain the idea.

its quite annoying when then blatently havent got chance, but i cant help myself had to do that to another nova lastnite! :lol:

i dont always rise to the bait, some try and race u in stoopid places but now and then will show them whos boss and leave them behind haha :thumbsup::lol:

Why do they do it? doe it make them the big man to wheelspin up to police cars????

i think its due to the lack of brain matter up stairs. as for the section 59 warning, if any member of public complains to the derbyshire police about that vehicles driving the police will confiscate the said vehicle untill a £145 reliese fee is paid. shame i didnt take down his number eh?

Why do they do it? doe it make  them the big man to wheelspin up to police cars????

Probably a knackered clutch so doesn't have a choice :D

Funny you should say that, I was driving my bosses company car today, also a ford, and the clutch was knackered.

the car is only 2 years old and its knackered... at 6 months old it had already needed a new ECU, new rad, and new gearbox....

got fords are ****!!! its falling apart and rattling too... its looser to drive then my 260,000 miler 23 year old 6 series Beemer!!

not a cheap car as its the top of the range 3.0 mondeo ST220.... but still :censor:

I was glad to get back in the MR2!