Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suspension Setup For Yaris T-sport

dannyb999

hey guys/girls

can anyone suggest or recomend a suspension setup for my yaris t-sport. i want to lower it approx 50mm-60mm. at moment i have standard 15" ts alloys, but will probably upgrade to either 16s or 17's at a later date.

any products and prices would be great!

cheers!!

hey, that will look wicked, i currently have mine dropped 40mm on gmax springs with 16/45/r 16s no issues,

not to sure, but wouldnt 50mm or 60mm even on 16s start to cause issues with arches, u plannin on rolling them if needed??

ouch, i better get saving :( any cheaper options? how much can i lower with just springs?

Springs should only set you back £150 or so. Personally I believe that T-Sport looks just right when lowered -30mm. If you want more you'll need coilovers (expensive) and arch mods (expensive). So you can either spend upto £800+ for 50mm or £150 for 30mm :)

What is the suspension on the SR? does anybody know? Is it just factory-fit 20mm springs?

What would be the best way of lowering it a bit more? say another 20mm? It'll be new 40mm springs all round won't it? Mucho mu££ah!

P.S. 300 posts! Woo Hoo! :D

lol. no just thats where you would get the top of the range stuff.

mine were TTE coilovers at the front and koni adjustable rear dampers.

the TTE coilovers were custom modified and to start with they are not adjustable damping in the TTE stuff but now mine are Bound and Re-Bound adjustable :yes:

with some cusco top mount camber adjusters, the car handles like a dream.

446393_94_full.jpg

So how much have you lowered your T-Sport WRC? I was wondering what sort of setup would be best on 16z.

Probably 40mm lowering, as I dont want to have to arch mod.

195/45/16 lower 40mm...

What springs etc. I would be going for all of it at once, so springs, dampers, coilcovers. Not interested in being able to adjust just want it to look low, and feel good.

What make is best? And hit me with the price tag. Probably have £300-£500 to spend on suspension, less would be fine, but I want to get it done properly.

i couldnt honestlly tell you. ask Kevin he would know whats available for that price. it shouldnt br hard if you are looking for a 40mm drop and non adjustable. about £400 for set up like that

I remember a tidy set of German adj coilovers were available for under £500 before, cant think of the damn name... sister company of FK I believe.. :huh: