Do Not Sell My Personal Information

17's Off, 15's On!

Radtoy

My white 17's were taking a bashing due to the nasty salt so i got some 15's off eBay (mim venezia simple 5 spoke) to use during the winter

the difference in handling is great, also it doesnt tramline anymore. It also accelerates faster. I've noticed this change much more than when i put the 17's on, weird! (i've also put 195/50 on instead of 185/55)

next spring i might sell both sets and get a good compromise (16").....Why didnt i listen to the general concensous on here?! Doh!

yeah i want some 16s!!

i saw some nice 15/16s today on a modded punto, alloys were tasty! just got to find them. will post pic when i find

off alloy hunting now.....

found them! :)

http://www.millemiglia.co.uk/bigwheel.php?...=30&modelID=201

i think thats them. you may not think they look that good, but i saw them up close and i want them.

<I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> ME SIDEWAYS!!! £791 for 16" of the above alloys with tyres......

better get saving :bookworm:

my bros got them in 17 inch on his golf mk2 gti. they go straight on a yaris cus i put them on mine to see what they looked like while he was on holiday!

haha sneaky :thumbsup: my mates got a simular design in 15s on his punto, not to bad actually, think thed look nice in 16s, personally not my style tho

Yeah the change from 14's to 17's really screwed the acceleration mine! But looks 100 times better.

Most the Mille Miglia range look very good in my opinion breezer. I was going for a set of spyders for mine but they didnt have them in stock :crybaby: turned out ok in the end though! :yes:

15" are the way forward.

Have to agree, don’t mess with Mr T’s original set up, the YTS 15’s are good enough.

They are the best wheel/tyre combination I’ve had on a car so I will be leaving well alone and keeping my money under the mattress!

15" are the way forward.

Have to agree, don’t mess with Mr T’s original set up, the YTS 15’s are good enough.

They are the best wheel/tyre combination I’ve had on a car so I will be leaving well alone and keeping my money under the mattress!

I haven't noticed any difference with my 16's to bbe honest. Though I would agree that lightweight 15's would be better. However, they are more expensive - mine were only £464 for wheels and tyres.

15" are the way forward.

I agree, also. There's a noticable difference between the OZ's that were on the car and the Rota's i have now, then you multiply the difference in weight, by 4 and there's a BIG difference. That then gets transfered to the road...... :thumbsup:

I was going to get those wheels. I quite like that sort of look 5 -> 7 spokes, not to blocky, nothing to fancy on the finish. Just big chunky spokes.

Im an Oz/Wolfrace kinda alloy person all the way. Lighter.

Also Im all for 16z, for that comprimise btw look ands speed.

those rolla wheels look sweet!

Radtoy, keep ya 17's for the summer and 15's for the winter itll look loads better and keep it sweet

16's are a neither-use-nor-ornament size to me

those rolla wheels look sweet!

Radtoy, keep ya 17's for the summer and 15's for the winter itll look loads better and keep it sweet

16's are a neither-use-nor-ornament size to me

Personally I think 17's look the bomb. However they are a hefty weight. If you can afford running two sets of tyres then I'd go for 15's/14's winter/track - 17s summer. But the car does look pretty boring on 15's - so 16's a good and cheap comprimise as they don't really effect performance and they don't require any arch mods after lowering.

16's cost as much as 17's at the best of times :P especially for tyres

if you go for a good jap brand of wheel or OZs etc then your talking lightweight anyway. if youve got the dollar you can get them lighter than the OE 15's :eek:

yea i know people who have bought 17 for the price i bought my 16s, not complaining tho, id hapily have mine anyday

16's cost as much as 17's at the best of times :P especially for tyres

if you go for a good jap brand of wheel or OZs etc then your talking lightweight anyway. if youve got the dollar you can get them lighter than the OE 15's :eek:

Well I got mine at a price you wouldn't have been able to get 17's. But its true - a lot of em cost similar. Don't forget the added cost of arch modding if lowering as well.

I just love the SR wheels... perfect amount of spokes to space ratio. They just look hot!

I just love the SR wheels... perfect amount of spokes to space ratio. They just look hot!

Word!!!

They are pure s*x! Wish we had the SR wheels here.

Yves.

Word!!!

They are pure s*x! Wish we had the SR wheels here.

Yves.

Theres a set on eBay if you want any! Last i knew they were going for £80! Not sure about postage though!