Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need All Of Your Help...

Rookey

I'm having a dilema, I have to watch what buzz words I put in this as I'm at w*rk...

I want to l*eave my j*ob and possibly any sal*es role altogether, but, outside of sal*es, im not sure what is available as all I have ever done is sal*es.

I am just after some general help in j*obs that someone with a persuasive personality and no REAL decent ed*ucation can undertake...

Anyone any ideas?

I need something that p*ays pretty well, I have a lot to support.

Cheers

Dave!

Still pushing for this then fella? TBH a job that pays well, not a clue, but when you find it let me know too!

Yeh man, not sure how much more I can take...

I know im good at my job n'all, and the potential is huge, but the crap we have to put up with hardly makes it worth it...need something regular as clockwork!

A persuasive personality and no education eh. Maybe you should try being a drug dealer :lol: and it pays well :thumbsup:

Electricians, plumbers, carpenters etc. They are the ones getting paid the big wads right now. I often think of going back to college as a back up, although can't complain right now.

What would you like to do?

Thats what im not sure about!hehe :lol:

I just want to do something that is less "target" orientated, and doesn't have a !Removed! OTE!hehe

I just want something that I can see my progress, and not rely on luck/selling and all the related crap...Accountancy or something!lol not sure...

Thought about the Civil Service? Tax office, Land registry, Ministry Of Defence?

Don't touch Job centres anymore though, they've been 'Agencyfied/attacked by privatisation.

It's secure and you get a good pension (at moment), but don't know what you call a decent wage.

Thought about the Civil Service? Tax office, Land registry, Ministry Of Defence?

Don't touch Job centres anymore though, they've been 'Agencyfied/attacked by privatisation.

It's secure and you get a good pension (at moment), but don't know what you call a decent wage.

How do I go about getting info on the MOD?

I am a civil servant and your right it is secure (he hopes) with good pension etc.

It's worth looking in to.

Phone the M.O.D. and ask for personnel department.

Could be difficult getting into the MOD civil service at the moment, we've got a recruitment bar on at the moment (Navy). Definitely worth a look though, but don't expect private health care perks etc, we've gotta put up with the NHS :lol:.

Best of luck

Chris

Could be difficult getting into the MOD civil service at the moment, we've got a recruitment bar on at the moment (Navy). Definitely worth a look though, but don't expect private health care perks etc, we've gotta put up with the NHS :lol:.

Best of luck

Chris

Lol ok, is it good though?

Drive a skip lorry :lol: , no seriously its fricking good money :thumbsup:

well,

you'll never go short of work as a plumber and you can charge pretty much whatever you want, brick layers can earn ALOT when they're in demand as well.

seems to me you're the sort of guy who'd enjoy working for himself, your own small plumbing business might suit you?

Go with whatever you have a passion for Rookey, then give it your best shot :)

By the way, the richest guy in my town dropped out of school when he was 14 - all he does is provide and remove skips via his company.

Point being, you don't have to be 'well educated' to make alot of dosh

Couldnt agree more, its who ya know not what ya know :thumbsup:

Also that sucks Dave, your sacked? Blimey that was sudden...did the boss catch what you had said on here? :o

well,

you'll never go short of work as a plumber and you can charge pretty much whatever you want, brick layers can earn ALOT when they're in demand as well.

seems to me you're the sort of guy who'd enjoy working for himself, your own small plumbing business might suit you?

Go with whatever you have a passion for Rookey, then give it your best shot :)

By the way, the richest guy in my town dropped out of school when he was 14 - all he does is provide and remove skips via his company.

How true....

What about the lad 16 years old, was a bum.. still is..!

3 million to his name becuase he imported the micro scooters...

Well my manager has obviously caught on to my negativity, i am now off home after losing my job...

:ffs Aren`t they supposed to issue warnings n stuff 1st? What a complete :censor: : Hope something comes up quickly for you. :thumbsup:

sorry to hear Dave .. that'll be the reason I can't mail ya ..

chat laters ..

Im at home now, yeh well in the recruitment industry, its cut-throat...

you either do well or get out...no notice, no warning!lol

I have basically been given an ultimatum, ill do as best I can, go back in tomorrow, but im gona have to look for other jobs now...BIG TIME!!

I know a mate who is a recruitment consultant .. oh hang on ..

Fella, get back to doing anything to get the cash in. Even Halfrauds will pay over Xmas .. don't get stuck at home without a job ..

I plan to, i can go back into bar work easily, just doesnt pay enough

but i suppose something is better than nothing...