Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need All Of Your Help...

Rookey

ive been in the Navy 15 years, we will have you.

gits are sending me to the cara :arrgg-matey: bean for 6 months in febuary. :afro::afro::afro:

i will miss you all :group-cuddles:

got to be better than the Gulf that place has gone right down hill :D

ive been in the Navy 15 years,  we will have you.

gits are sending me to the cara :arrgg-matey: bean for 6 months in febuary. :afro:  :afro:  :afro:

i will miss you all :group-cuddles:

got to be better than the Gulf that place has gone right down hill :D

Yeah... Heard the neighbours are a bit uppity. :lol:

Sorry to hear mate :(

I'd love to do something I really and I mean really! enjoy but there ain't many places that combine nice cars, fast bikes, reef tanks and copious amounts of lager :unsure:

To be honest I think a lot of us rush into careers for different reasons and given a second chance I bet most would change :yes: Find something you're happy with then worry about the money side :thumbsup:

Mate, If you want a well paying job, then you'd probably have to kiss your music goodbye. Most of the high paying job require a lot of time.

When I was still in professional audio and earning a fair wack, I was having to work an average of 18 hour days 6/7 days a week.

I have recently returned to sales and am loving it for the free time I now have, but have taken a huge pay cut for the freedom. Just waiting till I am properly settled and bringing in the commissions B) But I still know that with the company it's going to be low.

The top sales guys I know pulling in £60k+ will leave home for work at around 6am get home around 8 or 9 pm and still do work until midnight/1am.

People I know who used to work for MOD left for various reasons. None of them were happy with working in a regeime (sp?) though.

Mate, If you want a well paying job, then you'd probably have to kiss your music goodbye. Most of the high paying job require a lot of time.

When I was still in professional audio and earning a fair wack, I was having to work an average of 18 hour days 6/7 days a week.

I have recently returned to sales and am loving it for the free time I now have, but have taken a huge pay cut for the freedom. Just waiting till I am properly settled and bringing in the commissions B) But I still know that with the company it's going to be low.

The top sales guys I know pulling in £60k+ will leave home for work at around 6am get home around 8 or 9 pm and still do work until midnight/1am.

People I know who used to work for MOD left for various reasons. None of them were happy with working in a regeime (sp?) though.

No way can i quit music!!

As i said to people, it was an ultimatum, basically, i had to either be this completely false d*ckhead, literally acting like a c*ck to be a hardcore businessman, or not come back to work... Weighing up events, for now while i look ive chosen to be false...:(