Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Said It Was A Good Idea To Become A Teacher?

louise3512uk

I got called a **** ****** today by a !Removed! 13 year old boy.... he was only 13 but still about 6ft so taller than me, big build, that wasn't nice :(

I should have been a secretary instead!

naaaahhh, we needed teachers, to a) learn every now and again...

B) So we could have a crush on the real fit english teacher that taught us :drool:... Sorry She was nice tho!!!

I do quite a lot of work in schools it's loads of fun :D you get called sir :thumbsup:

But I do see the kids acting like litte :censor: to the teachers and the teachers have to take it!!! unless they want to lose there job because some chav scum mother comes and tell them that there little angel was made to feel stupid in class and sues the school!!!!. It's crazy some of the kids give me lip in the school I remind then that I dont work for the school so they should watch there mouth ;) !Removed! kids today I tell thee :lol::lol:

I got called a **** ****** today by a !Removed! 13 year old boy.... he was only 13 but still about 6ft so taller than me, big build, that wasn't nice :(

:censor: that's not very nice, cheeky little sod,

I wouldn't let him wind you up for the rest of the night! I'm Shaw that he not thinking about it :ffs:

Tim :thumbsup:

Ive got to give you credit. Being a teacher cant be easy. Some of the little brats growning up today are monsters.

Next time you might want to consider hitting him with a chair (erm then again...)

My mum is (or was) a teacher for 30 odd years. In her hay day she had suffered a torrent of abuse from both kids and their parents.

She is not a small woman and only teaches (or tried to) 1st and 2nd year children. She has been kicked, bitten and spat at so many times. If she ever complained to the parents, they'd also have a go. She retired a few years ago and only does temp stuff now with "gifted" kids.

It put me right off from the idea and I don't have the patience. I'd probably get the sack for lashing straight back out at them :rolleyes:

I also work in schools but i give the kids back all the lip they give me and luckly I am quite whitty when i comes to playground cussing matches :lol:

'Yo mamma so fat....' :D

:censor: that's not very nice, cheeky little sod,

I wouldn't let him wind you up for the rest of the night! I'm Shaw that he not thinking about it :ffs:

Tim :thumbsup:

You're dead right. He isn't.

Yes the job can be really hard at times but the good times make up for the bad ones.

I'll have been teaching for 28 years come January. One kid gave me a hard time today but he's a nutter and we're planning to get shut of him. Straight after that I had my tutor group for Social Education. It's a rubbish subject but they were great. 15 years old and some good senses of humour.

Don't dwell on the nasty things that happen. Think of the nice ones. They still are the more common - honest! :thumbsup:

Oh and teachers generally get paid pretty well nowadays and, those holidays! :yes:

My sisters a teacher too... comes back with all sorts of stories... she taches in one of the "less affluent" areas of plymouth.. some of the kids there have comedy names! (think footballers wive, times 10)

Little gits!!!

Hope you told him what for!!!!

I had a great teacher, who would get literally 1cm away from the lad and start really shouting at him... was very effective :lol:

'I CAN'T LAY A FINGER ON YOUR HEAD BUT I CAN GET PRETTY DAMN CLOSE AND INVADE YOUR PERSONAL SPACE'

made for funny viewing as he spat all over them :D

most of those kids with big mouthes are cowards anyway when it comes down to it.

Naa he's not getting to me... I was supposed to teach him today and before he entered my classroom I told him that there was no way he was coming in... he had to go and do writing with his tutor...

Most of the kids are lovely... I love my tutor group (most of the time) but showing them how to put condoms on plastic willy's is not amusing! Especially when I show them how to do it with your mouth.... JOKE!!!!!

Rookey... I'm a music teacher ;)

Naa he's not getting to me... I was supposed to teach him today and before he entered my classroom I told him that there was no way he was coming in... he had to go and do writing with his tutor...

Most of the kids are lovely... I love my tutor group (most of the time) but showing them how to put condoms on plastic willy's is not amusing! Especially when I show them how to do it with your mouth.... JOKE!!!!!

What instuments do you play? :ph34r:

What instuments do you play? :ph34r:

Not the type you're thinking of mate!! :lol:

Haha whateverare you suggesting? Im an upstanding gentleman at all times :blink:

Im digging myself deeper arent I?

Haha whateverare you suggesting?  Im an upstanding gentleman at all times  :blink:

Im digging myself deeper arent I?

With words like upstanding yes! :lol:

Put some ice on it or something...

"Down boy, Down boy"

People say I'ma bit of a pianist at times.....

funny as I can't play one at all??????

Ahem... piano horn and violin..

I didnt mean it in a suggestive way (honest guv!)

Its just these other wicked filthy people on this forum twisting my words!

My mums a teacher and loves it! She loves the holidays most of all! Pretty tiring job she says though!

And she only teaches primary 5 so they are not so bad when they are 10-11 year olds! :thumbsup:

Ahhhh your the one that is looking for a drummer for hire? :P

And what happened to the visit the other night? :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links