Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uk Yarii Rear Badges

yvvan

Hi, newbie here :D

I'm looking for pictures of the rear of UK Yarii, showing the "grade" Badge for my collection of all things Toyota!

I'll soon have one from an SR, a T-Sport and a T3 (hint, hint Blue). I know there's also a T2, A T-spirit and a GS and there are prolly some I don't know about. Anyways, post your pics (or link) here if you feel like.

Thanks, Yves.

I'll take a photo of my badges off the car if you like? (Did you know the GS Badge wasn't on the back, it was on the mirror bit?)

And my Dad's gettin a Yaris Blue next week so I'll take a photo of that also! :thumbsup:

Thanks Ryan,

It would be nice if you could do that! And I didn't know some had their badges on the mirror bit, I thought they all had them on the rear of the car.

All help much appreciated.

Yves.

Yep .. same goes for the SR and i think they all have the Badge on the mirror bit apart from the T-Sport that has the Badge on the front and back. Oh and the SR also have the SR badges on the alloys aswell.

:thumbsup:

I am off work on Friday so will have some daylight hours to get photo's of her..

and i really WILL get photo's this time! :P

not many uk yaris have the model on the back like the linea luna etc. yves its more a euro thing that

not many uk yaris have the model on the back like the linea luna etc. yves its more a euro thing that

Ah, after seeing a pic of the rear from Blue's T3 I thought all UK Yarii had their model Badge on the rear. Mirror bit badges will do aswell then.

Thanks DA, that's very nice of you, and exactly what I was looking for. And Blue, no hurry, I know you promised them.

Yves.

the t- spirit t3 t2 t- sport have rear badges but the old shape yaris only has side badges some dont have any badges

here in ireland we have terra, luna, sol and blue, i can take a few pics of them if you want me to?

here in ireland we have terra, luna, sol and blue, i can take a few pics of them if you want me to?

Hi,

We have the same moon, sun, etc badges here in Belgium. Thanks for the offer though.

Yves.