Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Yaris Owners In Scotland Fancy Meeting Up?

rossnova

HI there, im wondering how many people in Scotand are registered on here & have a Yaris to show off. There never seems to be many going around apart from old folk driving them on a sunday!!!

If any members fancy meeting up sometime please let me know as id like to compare note & ideas.

Heres a link to my T-sport

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/4255/smallyaris0hn.jpg

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/2865/kif0266small1lq.jpg

respect 2 the flame gold yaris man :thumbsup: hats off!!, my 1st yaris was that colour but no where near as nice as that

Yup, from Scotland meself and wouldn't mind a wee meet. Couple more peeps here, are from up norf too! :thumbsup:

All you Scottish guys keep an eye on General Discussions! We were meant to have our 3rd meet in the past 6 months last month but cars brokedown etc etc and it got called off!

I've been to 2 with TOC and both have been attended well and alot of fun! Should be having our next around January, February time! :thumbsup:

But I'd be up for a Yaris only meet! :D

P.S. drb5, you're coming??? :eek: :P

Ive well go to trade my SR in for a T-sport!

There arent any rolla lads in scotland!!? :(

Hi There

Im in Scotland - Glasgow.

My baby is a Y reggie silvery green 1L Yaris with 14,000 on the clock.

No mods (and dont know what else to tell you about the car???) :unsure:

I have yet to get a photo of my car up, but will do it soon.

Heather

xx

That would be cool! (and much easier for me ;) )

How come only Ryan and I turned up the meet before last! (although I was guilty of not getting to the last one. :( )

Somewhere about Perth would be quite good as its a reasonable distance from all of the major population areas. I know many of the roads round there too.

I'm date dependent though...

A

Thanks for all the nice comments about my car. :D The Gold Wheels are off a Clio Williams which i picked up for £80. Its Lowered 40mm on G-Max springs & ive just bought a Mongoose Exhaust for it (centre & back box) for £280.

As for the date for a meet, all comes down to a group decision. Im happy with any suggestions. I live 5 miles south of Edinburgh but i dont mind traveling. We could make it at Dundee (retail park) where they hold the Dundee Cruise.

Post up your thoughs :P

I would have thought, going to Dundee, would have made the mett a bit pointless, as we'll be over-run, by the usual Evo's and Scoob's?

How does next sunday, 19th december sound? Id love to see more Yaris people as there arent that many up in scotland that ive seen driving around.

If any1 would like this to happen on the 19th please let me know

ad be up for a meet... altho at 36 years auld am jist mibbie a wee bit too auld fur this kin eh thing lol...

It wid get the wife n kids oot fur a wee while tae.. so if a kin git the time coont me in, :)

• 1 month later...

Is anyone up for this????

Theres gonna be a cruise on Thursday 27th January in Edinburgh which will be held at Hermiston Gait Retail Park just off Edinburgh City Bypass.

Its organised by carfix.com

Would be nice to see more Yaris drivers down for it.

Sorry its a bit short notice but i only found out today

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links