Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Soarer Waveband Expander

smiles

Can anyone help, I have a 91 4.0 ltd with a cd multichanger and touch screen command, and I can't find where the arial plug is. You'd think that it would be on the back of the Stereo but it isn't, anybody any ideas please ?

HI smiles

on my import it was on the back of the cd/cass/radio unit. i take it you stripped the stereo-unit?

mine had two connections though different diameter.

areals should be allways like coax cable to mimimize interference so should be easy too find.

your car model is listed as a century? is that the soarer model or the toyota model? tell us more about it please.

rickers

Hi Rickers thanks for that, I've finally found it, on this model it actually sits underneath the back seat .

On the subject of the Century its a 1990 4.0 V8,and its a Toyota. I will get some photo's online in the next few days, basically in Japan it comes above the Soarer and tends to be used by company chairmans, it's a hoot .

Not very techi but I'll try and attach a few photos here and get some in the "garage" overthe next few days

HI smiles

on my import it was on the back of the cd/cass/radio unit. i take it you stripped the stereo-unit?

mine had two connections though different diameter.

areals should be allways like coax cable to mimimize interference so should be easy too find.

your car model is listed as a century? is that the soarer model or the toyota model? tell us more about it please.

rickers

post-14819-1102581208.jpg

• 5 years later...

Can anyone help, I have a 91 4.0 ltd with a cd multichanger and touch screen command, and I can't find where the arial plug is. You'd think that it would be on the back of the Stereo but it isn't, anybody any ideas please ?

hi mate i have the sc400 4.0 ltd 1993 you have to remove the rear seats both and the right side rear panel (the one behind the front passengers seat)you will see the Arial connections there ok

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links